Chapter 16

Alpha Pack

"Why are we planning on going to Forks. What the hell is there?." Kali asked.

"A Spark." Deucalion replied.

"A Spark, I thought you had given up on that after finding out the young Stilinski boy died." Ennis said.

"I did, but then I got wind of a spark in Forks and guess where it was where Mr Stilnski's body was found?."

"Forks." Kali replied.

"That's right, plus I also found out that Peter Hale is also in Forks along with Mr Whittemore and the banshee, Ms Martin. Now that cant be a coincidence."

"Do you think the Hale-McCall pack knows?." Kali asked.

"No, they truly believe he is dead."

"Well yeah, the sheriff was sent the photos and the reports with his DNA and everything. Are you sure it is the same spark Deuc?."

"Oh I'm sure. I heard that this spark is living with the Cullen family."

"The Cullen family, aren't they vampires or something?." Ennis asked.

"Yeah, that's why we are going to build an army. They wont have a chance against us, and they won't see us coming. They will most likely just hand the boy over."

Ethan and Aiden didn't look too sure.

"Let's get to work, we have werewolves to create." Deucalion said.

The Hale Pack - Beacon Hills

The remaining Hale-McCall pack (Derek, Scott, Allison, Erica, Boyd, Cora and Isaac), along with the Sheriff were sitting in the loft. Deaton had called them, and said he had some news for them, and they all needed to be present.

"What was so important Doc, I have a job you know." Noah said.

"I'm sorry Sheriff, but this was urgent. My source told me that the Alpha pack were going to create more werewolves, an army."

"Why does that involve us, they left my territory and Beacon Hills, so thats not our problem." Derek said.

"From what I have heard, they are going after a spark."

"Still, not our problem." Derek growled.

"Derek, do you know where your missing pack members are?."

"Jackson moved to London to be with his parents, and Lydia left the pack. Allison said she went to visit Jackson."

"And Peter?."

"Well he isn't exactly pack, so I really don't care where he is." Derek said.

"All three of them are together." Deaton said.

Scott laughed. "Why the hell would Lydia and Jackson be with Peter. They hate him."

"There is something that you don't know. Something that Talia erased some years ago. Jackson is Peter's biological son."

"That's not possible." Derek said.

"I'm afraid it is. Do you remember Peter was dating a girl, and Talia didn't like it, she forced Peter to break things off with her, because she was human."

"But his wife was human, his daughter was born human, she didn't cast them out." Derek said.

"That's because Peter's wife was his mate. She only aloud humans into the pack, if they were someones mate. If you remember she wasn't keen on you seeing Paige. Anyway, the girl became pregnant and died in childbirth. Me and Talia knew, and we arranged for the baby to be adopted by The Whittemores. Talia hid all the evidence even forging the birth certificate, but I kept the original, the one stating that Peter Hale was the father. I wasn't on board with what Talia did, I thought that Peter should know, so I kept the proof, and I believe Peter found it all."

"Okay, so you have given us a wonderful story on my uncle and his long lost son, what has this got to do with anything." Derek growled, loosing his patience.

"The three of them are in Forks." Deaton said looking at the sheriff.

Noah's eyes widened. "That's where Stiles body was found. Why would they be there."

"The Alpha pack got wind of a Spark living in forks."

"You think this spark is Stiles?." Scott asked.

"No, it can't be. He died, I have reports, the photos." Noah said.

"He is dead  Deaton. I felt the mate bond break." Derek said. He couldn't believe that his mate had been alive all this time, he couldn't.

"Look at the facts. Stiles apparently died in Forks. He was a spark. Peter, Jackson and Lydia are all living in Forks and the Alpha pack are planning on going there for a spark. Its the only explanation. Plus my source said that she has had eyes on him, and she is pretty sure that it is him."

"I told you he could still alive, but you said no, you said the evidence proved he was dead." Scott shouted.

"But Lydia screamed for him, Derek's bond broke. We had the DNA evidence, what was I supposed to think. "Noah said.

Derek was on his knees gasping for breath.

"If he is alive and he is with Peter, Jackson and Lydia, then he would know that we think he is dead, why wouldn't he tell us he was alive, why wouldn't he come back to us." Noah sobbed.

"Why the hell would he." Isaac shouted. "You all kicked him out, abandoned him. He's probably better off where he is."

"He should be here with his family, this is where he belongs." Scott said. "I'm his best friend."

"Yeah, what a fantastic best friend you are Scott. You were the only one who agreed with Derek, and you." Isaac shouted pointing at the sheriff. "He's your son. I thought you were better than my father was, but your all the same."

"I'm nothing like your father, I never laid a finger on my son."

"Maybe not, but you kicked him out of his home, abandoned him, that's just as bad."

"That is enough. You have to stop blaming each other, what happened happened. We need to work out what we are going to do, because, if Stiles really is alive, he's in danger again." Allison said calmly.

"We are going to forks." Derek stated.

"You will not try and force him back here." Isaac said.

"He is my mate. This is where he belongs, with me." Derek growled.

"And I'm his best friend, he will want to come home, when we explain everything to him." Scott said.

"And you think that Lydia and the others didn't tell him the reason why he was kicked out. They would have told him, and guess what, he hasn't come home. He obviously wanted you to believe he was dead, I mean he went to enough trouble to gain all the evidence that was sent. He doesn't want to be here. If he did, he would have come home." Isaac stated "You don't deserve him, none of you do." Isaac said as he cuddled up to Cora. She felt the same as him.

Derek booked the flights for all them.