41-45

"Pfft... laughing to death, as expected of a couple, pretending to be like each other."

Ji Sishen also praised a few words in his heart, but he still leaned aggrievedly in Nangongyue's arms, as if he was so angry.

Nangongyue is still used to it.

For Ji Sishen's sake, he directly contradicted the queen mother.

The queen mother also calmed down immediately, but was stimulated by a concubine to the point of losing her mind.

"Naturally it's not true."

"Does the emperor also believe these nonsense and doubt your blood relationship with the Ai family?"

Nangong Yue also returned to her normal complexion, covering her lips and coughing lightly.

"My mother and my queen are naturally connected to each other."

"It's just that Ah Shen, who has a pure and good-natured nature, said unintentionally, and asked the mother not to blame her."

Nangongyue has said so, if the queen mother still uses it to make a fuss, I am afraid that Nangongyue will blatantly oppose her.

Before Nangongyue is completely controlled, there must be no trouble.

"Since the emperor said so, what else can Aijia say?"

"It's just that no matter how pure your heart is, you should know what to say and what not to say in this palace."

The implication is that if Ji Sishen said such words again, the queen mother should be punished.

Nangongyue helped Ji Sishen to respond.

When the queen mother left, Nangongyue stared at Ji Sishen curiously and surprised when she discovered the new continent.

Ji Sishen was staring at him uncomfortable and blushed.

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty, why are you looking at me like that?"

Nangong Yue lightly raised Ji Sishen's chin in a funny way, "A-Shen, what else do you have that I don't know?"

"I'm so soft now, and I just showed my teeth and claws in front of the Empress Dowager, and looked so fierce and fierce. Where did you go? Huh?"

With an appearance of collapse in front of Nangongyue, "I...I didn't!"

"I've always been like this."

Ji Sishen's dodging gaze reminded Nangongyue that this was a little ancestor who was petted by the Yun family and grew up in the palm of his hand.

Indulgent and self-willed, how can you not see it in front of him at all, but his emotions are extremely depressed and low.

Suddenly, Nangong Yue felt as if she had guessed something.

It was as if it suddenly came to an end.

Ji Sishen saw that Nangongyue's eyes were getting deeper and deeper, so he wanted to sneak away, but he was dragged on the bed in the next second.

"A Shen, are you having fun?"

Ji Sishen coughed twice, his eyes dodged, and his tone became flustered.

"I...I don't know what Your Majesty...said."

Struggling to push Nangongyue away, Nangongyue's hands were restrained by Nangongyue instead.

His eyes darkened, "A Shen, did you know early on that I and A Yue are the same person?"

Oops, oops, got caught.