51-55 END

"I won! Ah Yue, you promised me!"

Nangong Yue seemed to have only just reacted, and replied very seriously.

"Okay, I promise you won't let you get out of bed for three more days."

But Ji Sishen breathed a sigh of relief when Nangong Yue spoke again.

"Four days this time."

Before Ji Sishen could resist, someone blocked his mouth.

Only those who want to refuse and welcome are left, like a cat's soft response.

But Nangongyue didn't bully people too hard, after all, they will have enough time to toss in the future.

After everything is settled, "eat" the kitten.

Early the next morning, Ji Sishen left the palace anxiously, and even deliberately let the Queen Mother's people find out.

Ji Sishen brought Yun Muting and Yun Chen into the palace to meet Nangongyue, then closed the palace gate and dismissed everyone.

The queen mother's people, hiding in the dark to eavesdrop.

It seems that Nangongyue has completely died, he vomited blood, and did not even say a word to Yun Muting.

"really?"

"Yes, the servant saw His Majesty dying with his own eyes."

"Didn't you speak to Yun Muting?"

The eunuch shook his head, "No."

"But now the marshal has left the palace, and now only Concubine Yun and the general are left in His Majesty's bedroom."

"The slaves heard from them that the marshal is going to send the guards over to suppress it."

It just so happened that the regent also brought someone into the palace to find the queen mother.

"It looks like Nangongyue is really dead."

The Prince Regent also had something different with the Lian Yun family, so he brought people into the palace.

But there was already a lot of talk outside, saying that Nangongyue had already died long ago, and the current palace is in complete chaos.

"Queen Mother, why don't you take this opportunity to completely eradicate the Yun family as well."

"Since Yunchen is in the palace now, why don't we take someone there and put the name of killing the king on Yunchen's head, so that we won't have any worries."

The queen mother felt that this method was feasible, and with the presence of the regent, the queen mother was relieved.

"This is an excellent opportunity."

"After all, the imperial physician in the palace has not yet announced that Nangongyue is dead, so even if we say it was Yunchen's wolf ambition, we took advantage of the opportunity to enter the palace to kill Nangongyue and want to become king, and we just went to catch it. There will be absolutely no doubts about the rogue thieves who kill the king."

"It's better to bring more people and let more people know that the Ai family is just going to save His Majesty."

"At that time, no one will doubt Ai Jia's intentions."

The Prince Regent immediately spread the news that Nangong Yue was assassinated by Yun Chen and died.

But... if Nangongyue really fails, then even if others suspect the Queen Mother's plan, there is absolutely no evidence.