42

"Maybe we should talk," Daniella nervously said as she and Max entered her hotel room.

"You really want to talk now?" Max chuckled as he stepped closer to her, making her heart beat faster as they both looked at each other.

He put his hand on her lower back and gently pulled her closer. Daniella didn't protest of any sort. Max can almost feel what is going through her mind. He slowly moved her long strands of hair to the back, exposing her neck.

"Or do you want to..." He pressed his lips on her neck, kissing her delicate skin, making Daniella let out a soft moan as she pulled him closer. "Do something else?"

Max smirked as Daniella cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss.

"We can talk later," Daniella replied before the kiss deepened.

As they continued kissing Max started to untie the strings of her dress that he helped tie earlier. They soon pulled away to catch their breath and Daniella took the chance to unbutton his shirt.

Max took off his shirt and threw it away before planting kisses on her neck again, making her moan even more while he slipped off her dress from her body.

Max looked at her, his eyes worshiping and admiring every part of her body. Daniella gently touched his cheek and slowly trailed down to his chest as both their breathing got heavy. He didn't waste any time and picked her up, took her to the bed, and gently laid her down before climbing on top of her.

***

"You okay there mate?" Charles patted Carlos' back as he took the seat next to him at the bar. Carlos didn't seem to be in a good shape and he lost count of how many drinks he had so far.

"Yeah," Carlos replied, obviously lying. "Just enjoying the night.

Charles was not convinced and looked concerned for him.

"You don't look okay," Charles stated as Carlos finished his drink.

"I am fine," Carlos chuckled, a dark look in his eyes. "I just realized I am not going to get everything I want by just being a good guy," He shot Charles a look. "Both on and off track."

"Okay..." Charles was worried now. He knows Carlos had a bad race weekend but didn't realize it affected him this badly. "I think you should head back to the hotel," He suggested.

He pulled Carlos up from the seat, taking it upon himself to help his teammate and get him to the hotel safely.

Meanwhile, Daniel was searching the place, hoping to find Max and Daniella, but neither of them was anywhere to be found. He cursed himself for not keeping an eye on them, thinking his plan flopped and immediately started plotting a new one.

***

Daniella opened her sleepy eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the morning light. A gentle smile appeared on her face when she realized that she was facing Max and he was already awake.

Immediately the memories from last night resurfaced and Max can clearly see the blush on Daniella's cheeks.

"Did you sleep well?" Max asked as he gently caressed her cheek, feeling the warmth from her blush.

"Yeah," Daniella gave a soft smile. "I thought you would have left by now," She voiced her concern.

"Why would you think that?" Max pulled her closer, their skins once again making contact under the sheet. Their legs slowly tangled as Daniella wrapped her arm around him. "If anything, I thought you would have run away as soon as you opened your eyes," He chuckled.

"I mean I still could, if you want me to," Daniella teased.

"Why would I want you to run away when I have dreamed about holding you in my arms like this for months now?" Max softly said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Months?" Daniella's eyes slightly went wide.

"Since last year," Max chuckled. "But like you said last night, I am a very difficult person so..."

Daniella softly smiled as she gently touched his lips with her finger before kissing him.

Max kissed back. It was a short gentle kiss, leaving both of them craving for more.

"We need to talk about...last night," Daniella said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Speaking of last night I didn't know you like it rough," Max smirked.

Daniella blushed as she playfully hit him, pushing him away a bit. Max laughed at her reaction.

Before they could say anything else Daniella's phone started ringing. Max groaned and laid back as Daniella left the bed. She pulled the sheet with her and securely wrapped it around herself before picking up her purse from the floor and pulling out her phone.

"You know that I have already seen you naked right?" Max smirked. "I don't think that it is necessary to cover yourself now."

Daniella just playfully glared at him before answering her phone. Max watched as the playful look disappeared and now it seemed like a certain realization hit her.

"Just give me an hour," Daniella said to whoever was on the phone. "Fine, thirty minutes...yes everything is already packed."

Max frowned as he didn't like where the conversation was going, and judging by the state of the room it seems like she still has some packing to do.

"I will meet you at the lobby," Daniella said before ending the call.

She let out a deep breath, looking defeated.

"I have a flight to catch," Daniella looked at Max. "I completely forgot about it."

"Can't you cancel it?" Max asked. "You can fly with me to Monaco."

"I wish, but I am going to Malaysia," Daniella replied. "To attend a Petronous event with Lewis."

Max looked disappointed, wishing they had more time together.

Daniella started picking up the clothes from the floor from last night as Max watched her.

"What about the conversation that we are supposed to be having right now?" Max asked as he sat up.

"We will have to wait till we see each other again in Monaco," Daniella replied.

"What if by then you realize that it's all a mistake..." Max wondered.

"Why would I think that last night was a mistake?" Daniella asked immediately.

"So..so the feeling is mutual then?" Max smirked.

Daniella smiled and walked toward him.

"It's mutual," She replied before kissing him.

Max deepened the kiss and pulled her on top of him.

"We can't..." Daniella stopped him. "I have to be down at the lobby in about half an hour."

Max groaned and let go of Daniella, blaming her hectic schedule.

"But do you want to join me for a quick shower?"

**********

A/N: I really don't know how to write smut or intimate scenes so I apologize for that.

 And I am going to be honest, I have no idea where I am going with Carlos. Would have been nice if it was a mafia story so I could make him go crazy with a gun. 

Thoughts on Dani and Max?  

Are there any other scenes you guys want?

I feel like the story is moving so slowly, maybe I will do some time jumps.