11-15

Of course, with any luck.

There wasn't much expression on Aisen's face, and he was even more indifferent to the so-called blood hunters Lilia spoke of.

"Lilia, since I brought it back myself, I naturally raised it myself."

If this person was in his arms, he would suddenly change back one day. He felt that...it was very likely that the Blood Hunting Guild would be dismantled directly.

Uh......

not too good.

Lilia was very confused, "Aisen, you are raising a child in your own room when you are unmarried, and people will talk about it if you spread it out."

Aisen sneered while coaxing Xiao Shenshen who was grinning at any time.

"Lilia, do you think there are still few people who talk nonsense about me?"

"It's you, it's better to stay away from me, or your father will find out and trouble me again."

After the words fell, Eisen closed the door without hesitation.

There are some ruthless ones...excessive.

Lilia felt aggrieved all of a sudden, and ran away with a stomping.

Those who have been spoiled and grown up by elders, coddled and willful, will not have the day of maturity.

Aisen put Xiaoshen on the bed, thinking that he had to find some children's clothes for him, but after turning around, the person on the bed returned to his youthful appearance.

It was still silver-haired and red pupils, without a wisp, and his eyes carried a bit of innocence.

Eisen: "..."

Why did this person change back without saying hello?

But...it doesn't seem to be the same.

Ji Sishen blinked his eyes, tilted his head innocently and stared at Ai Sen, looking like he was just entering the world and was very curious.

Eisen came to another conclusion, this person... Amnesia?

But suddenly realizing that the man was naked, Eisen couldn't stop coughing.

"You...you put on your clothes first."

The system eats melons silently, obviously it can return to normal, but it has to become a teenager.

And pretend to have amnesia...

This crazy batch of stuff has started again.

Ji Sishen tore the black robe under his body casually a few times, but when he found that he couldn't handle it, he began to frown, looking like he was going to fight with the black robe.

Eisen: "..."

Isn't this a waste?

With a sigh, Aisen walked over and took the initiative to give Ji Si a deep tease, but he was thrown on the bed in the next second.

A pair of blood-colored eyes flashed with excitement, showing their fangs, leaning down and rubbing against Aisen's neck.

"smell good......"

The voice is also youthful and beautiful.

Aisen didn't move, just felt a little itchy.

Immediately hold down the person, "Don't... don't rub..."

Ji Sishen immediately curled his lips in grievance and looked at Aisen.

Like an abandoned puppy, extraordinarily innocent.