십사(14): Help

DAY 23

SEULGI

It's raining heavily today, which made the mood inside of our office peaceful, quiet, and a bit lonely since no one was talking with each other and we were just working

To add to that, my dear friend Lalisa was looking like she was not in a good mood. She is not smiley like she always was, which made the mood inside the company gloomy.

Her admirers, who are always waiting for her to arrive, are also down and affected by Lalisa's mood.

They greeted her happily, but Lalisa just bowed at them and straightly went to the elevator, not telling them that they could ride the elevator with her.

This monkey has a lot of admirers, both male and female.

Well, I have too, but more females than males.

I heard from Krystal that Lalisa hadn't eaten her lunch and she also hadn't left her office floor.

I'm planning to go to her and bring her lunch, but I'm not allowed to that floor if I don't have President Kim's permission, so I've been standing in front of the elevator with a lunchbox in my hand, thinking about what I should do.

She was not answering her phone. It looked like she was so busy working that she didn't bother answering her phone.

"Ahem." I heard someone clear her throat, which made me look back where the voice was from.

I saw a very beautiful woman wearing formal attire and she looked like a big shot since she was carrying a Prada bag and there was someone following her behind, which I believe was her assistant or secretary.

"Are you getting inside or not?" She inquired, pointing in the elevator.

"I will but..." I scratched my nape and smiled awkwardly.

"But what?" She raised an eyebrow, and I got intimidated by that. She can be pretty scary because of the cold expression she gives me.

"I'm not allowed to go to the top floor to deliver this." I showed her the lunchbox and she nodded in understanding.

"Let's go together then and move out of the way. You are blocking the way." She said, and I quickly stepped aside.

She rode first, her secretary followed her, and I rode last. Her secretary pressed the top-floor button.

I kept glancing at them, trying to find information about them, but I failed. They were not talking; they were just standing waiting for the elevator to arrive.

She must be a business partner or even an investor. 

Ting!

The elevator opened and I let them go first, then followed them. They approached Lalisa's table, and I saw the woman give Lalisa a tight hug, then quickly pull away from each other.