16-20

It's just a small interlude in the middle.

An uninvited guest came, and according to Ji Sishen's character of doing things, of course he made the other party's eyes irritate.

By the way, he swore his own sovereignty. When he was emotional, he responded to Aisen and gave the man a provocative look.

I guess at this moment, I guess it's not very comfortable.

"Sir... how are you..."

Ji Si lay deep in Aisen's arms, playing with his silver hair.

"What's wrong with me?"

Aisen blushed slightly, remembering the two just now...

But he thought he would be... that one was right.

Ji Si deeply guessed Aisen's thoughts, and lifted Aisen's chin lightly, "Do you want to say why I'm the one who 'accommodates' you?"

tolerate......

The system instantly felt that he could no longer look directly at the word.

It is indeed a broad and profound literary culture.

Aisen's face also blushed instantly because of these two words.

I didn't dare to look at Ji Sishen, but just hummed a little shyly.

Ji Si lowered his head deeply, buried himself in Eisen's arms and rubbed.

"Because the one who contains it must be more painful."

"So it's up to me to do such a painful thing."

"I can't bear to make you hurt."

Looking up, Ji Sishen's eyes were serious and pious again.

"Furthermore, Lord Blood Hunter is the most respected Son of Light, a god, so, why am I willing to really defile it completely?"

If the system didn't know the temperament of his host, he would have been deceived.

He is clearly lazy...

"Shut up."

Destroying the atmosphere, how could he let this opportunity to make his man feel sorry for him.

It's called stitching!

Don't miss any chance to tease his men.

system:"......"

as long as you are happy.

Aisen frowned, not realizing Ji Sishen's thoughts at all, and he really felt sorry for Ji Sishen.

"Sir, in fact, you don't have to worry about me, I actually..."

"That's also fine."

Ji Sishen laughed, "But I like it this way."

"So, Lord Blood Hunter should be nicer to me in the future."

"I don't have the ability of a blood clan now. If I am discovered by those blood hunters, I will die."

The last sentence was deliberately exaggerated, causing Aisen to frown.

The system clicked his tongue, this thing is fooling his man again, just watching him in this world is soft and easy to bully.

"I will not!"

A very serious answer made Ji Sishen feel particularly amusing.

Ji Sishen raised his hand and rubbed Aisen's hair, "So good."