26-30

The system data couldn't help pumping.

Curse yourself, okay?

Carl was surprised and delighted when he heard it.

But he still didn't dare to look up, for fear of making the God of Light unhappy, he became more pious.

"If I can really get rid of the blood clan, I will definitely bring the blood clan to the temple, and blood will be sacrificed!"

A certain "God of Light" nodded with great satisfaction.

"Well, then you can go back. When you meet that blood clan again, you can get rid of him yourself."

When Carl heard this, his heart was excited.

"God of Light, I have one more thing to ask for."

Ji Si was deeply interested, "You talk about it."

Carl did not hesitate at all, and spoke excitedly.

"Also ask the God of Light to deal with the traitors of the blood hunters!"

Karl has heard that Eisen is the Son of Light.

Not many people know about it now, but once it spreads, there will definitely be a large number of supporters.

In case Aisen becomes the God of Light, Lilia will be even less likely to take a fancy to herself.

"Oh? A traitor of the Blood Hunters?"

"Yes! It is the Son of Light, Aisen, chosen by the God of Light."

"He combined with the despicable blood prince has broken the rules of the blood hunter clan. Such a person is not worthy of becoming a son of light and defiled the god of light."

Ji Sishen turned his head to look at Aisen, and said innocently, "They want to kill you together."

"This is your friend."

Eisen looked at Carl who was lying on the ground and snorted, "He's not."

"He just took a fancy to my ability and used my identity to satisfy his selfish desires in the Blood Hunting Guild."

Ji Sishen chuckled softly, but Eisen knew it perfectly.

It's just too simplistic.

If someone uses him like this, then he will definitely make him pay the price.

Seeing that Carl didn't respond for a long time, he was puzzled. Just as he was about to raise his head, he heard the "God of Light" speak again.

"If that's the case, then do as you say."

"You will be the Holy Son of Light in the future."

Carl's ears perked up in surprise, and he immediately expressed his sincerity to the God of Light.

"Thank you for the blessing of the God of Light! I will never fail the sustenance of the God of Light!"

Ji Sishen felt that it was almost the same, and returned to the back of the statue with Eisen. The light disappeared and Karl raised his head again, and the whole temple was calm again.

It was as if everything that happened just now had never happened.

Carl didn't care either, the joy in his heart was completely uncontrollable.

He is now the Holy Son of Light!

Hmph, but that guy Eisen can't compare.

Not only could he get rid of the blood prince, but he also became the Holy Son of Light!