31-35

Ji Si's heart skipped a beat, this Eisen...

The blood-colored eyes were unconsciously moved.

This man, no matter what world, always loves to talk so much.

so......

Why does he like it so much.

Aisen raised his head and covered Ji Sishen's eyes, his auricles were all red.

"My lord, you... If you look at me like this, I will be unable to resist."

Ji Sishen leaned on him and let him hold it.

Anyway, he didn't think much of it, and his little gods couldn't stand it.

"Brother Aisen, I knew you were the best."

Lilia directly ignored the picture in front of her, trotted to the two of Ai Sen, and showed a surprised smile, as if she wanted to take Ai Sen.

Ji Sishen pulled down Eisen's blindfolded hand and held it in his hand.

Swears sovereignty to Lilia.

"Lilia, are you the one who is going to openly rob me now?"

Lilia's gaze on Ji Sishen was provocative and mocking.

"Eisen is the bright son of the entire blood hunter clan, I just believe in my god."

"Also, the prince is a blood clan, and he is inseparable from the blood hunting clan."

"Now that Brother Aisen has become the Holy Son of Light, then he will definitely bring the blood hunting clan and kill all the blood clans!"

including you.

Those lightly provocative eyes made people feel particularly disgusting.

Ji Sishen's fierce brows lowered all of a sudden, and looked up at Aisen aggrieved.

This made Eisen frown subconsciously.

As if the reaction was carved into his bones, as long as he frowned and aggrieved, Aisen would suffer more than Ji Sishen.

"Dear Son of Light, will you kill me?"

The blood-colored eyes were filled with shimmering water, like fragile glass beads, and the tears seemed to fall in the next second.

Aisen's heart clenched, and the two hugged tightly.

"Won't."

"forever."

Aisen's eyes are serious and deep, like an abyss, making people sink into it.

Ji Si's heart skipped a beat, and... he was seducing him.

"But... I am a blood clan that is inseparable from the blood hunter clan..."

Aggrieved is distressing.

Aisen's tone is also unquestionable affirmation, "Then ask the adults to embrace me for the first time."

"That way I'm no longer a god to anyone."

He never needed anyone's faith.

As soon as these words came out, let alone Lilia, everyone was taken aback.

Holy Son Guangming actually asked a vampire to embrace him for the first time? !

"Can't!"

"How can the Holy Son of Light be embraced for the first time!"

"Yes! Holy Son of Light has not had to pass for many years. Now that Holy Son of Light is finally here, it is absolutely impossible!"

Hearing these words, Eisen held the man tightly in his arms.