Chapter 30

Jiang Fengmian and Madam Jin were shock to say the least.

Madam Yu just shrugged at his husband and best friend and walk towards Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

"Are they your children?" Madam Yu asked looking at Wei Xing with a gleam in hed eyes which Wei Xing stared at her and blink.

Madam Yu smiled at her faintly, then look over to Wei Li who was staring at her.

Wei Li blinked at her then smiled as he giggled at Madam Yu.

"Wonderful children Wei Wuxian. My grandchildren are fine" Madam Yu praised which surprised all of them.

"Thank you Madam Yu. Would you like to hold her?" Wei Wuxian asked and Madam Yu nodded as Wei Wuxian give Wei Xing to her as Madam Yu placed her in her arms.

"What's their names?" Madam Yu asked.

"She is Wei Xing and this is Wei Li. They...they don't have a courtesy name yet. Me and A-Zhan wanted you and Jiang-shushu along with Shijie and A-Cheng to give them their courtesy" Wei Wuxian explained and Madam Yu smiled faintly.

"Her courtesy... Xiuying. I'm sure she'll be brave and beautiful when she grow up." Madam Yu said making Wei Wuxian teared up a little.

"A-Xian. Second Master Lan. Can I hold him?" Jiang Yanli asked as she walk towards them.

Lan Wangji nodded and hand over a giggling Wei Li to her as she smiled at the little child in her arms.

"A-Xian. Second Master La-" Jiang Yanli was cut off.

"Please call me Wangji." Lan Wangji said and Jiang Yanli smiled at him.

"He looks a lot like you Wangji and has A-Xian's eyes and smile" Jiang Yanli said and Wei Wuxian smiled.

"Can you give him his courtesy Lady Jiang?" Lan Wangji asked.

"It'll be my pleasure and call me Shijie like A-Xian does." Jiang Yanli said then look at the still giggling child in her arms.

"Since Wangji is the second Jade of Gusu. I'm gonna give him the courtesy Tianyu. Means Heavenly Jade" Jiang Yanli said and Lan Wangji smiled at her.

Nie Mingjue almost lost balance when he saw Lan Wangji smiled.

"Thank you Shijie." Lan Wangji said and Jiang Yanli smiled.

"Fengmian. You should start the banquet already. Everyone will be bored if you don't!" Madam Yu said and Jiang Fengmian came out of his train of thoughts of being shock and so did Madam Jin.

"R-right." Jiang Fengmian stuttered.

°°°°••°°°°
"Where is A-Cheng and Xichen-Ge?" Wei Wuxian asked.

The banquet had started for almost 20 minutes and Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin wasn't there yet.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon. A-Fang don't tease A-Yuan." Lan Wangji scolded and Wei Fang stopped and hug Wei Yuan and denied it.

"A-Yang, A-Yu mind watching your brother please." Lan Wangji said and massage his head feeling a little dizzy as he stumbled down a bit.

Wei Wuxian looked at him worriedly and ask if he was okay.

"I-I'm fine...just a little dizzy" Lan Wangji responded.

"Wei Wuxian. You should let Lan Wangji rest first." Madam Yu said while Wei Li played on her hair.

Wei Xing was with Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

"A-Zhan you should sit here. Take a rest first." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji just nodded and sit on the chair.