11-15

"my people."

Also a simple and concise explanation.

Gu Fei seemed to trust the settlement very much. With just these three words, Gu Fei didn't say anything more.

He just walked into the ward with a blank face and checked Lele.

The person in front of him is too cold, and Coke is not afraid, just obediently let someone check.

After the inspection, Gu Fei said something calmly.

The best hematologist will be arranged for her, and she will leave.

"Has he been this cold all the time?"

Settlement nodded, "But medical skills are good."

Ji Sishen believed it at this point.

Just not like a rival.

"Does Shen Shen know that Gu Fei likes him?"

"The plot is not mentioned, so I don't know if the settlement knows."

Even Gu Fei's appearances were few and far between.

Ji Sishen nodded thoughtfully, and didn't care much.

Gu Fei won't be annoying, but what he is more curious about is that now that he is out of the script, Gu Fei will have his own official match.

Lele just stayed in Lexin, but Ji Sishen's original place is probably not going back.

People from the Fu family will definitely come to the door.

Settlement found Ji Sishen's difficulty, and promptly threw a key to Ji Sishen.

"My single villa, no one lives in it."

"It's near the hospital, so it's more convenient to watch Lele."

Just as Ji Sishen wanted to refuse, Shen Shen left directly, regardless of whether he accepted it or not.

When the text message sounded, Ji Sishen took out his mobile phone and saw that it was sent by the settlement, with the address of the villa on it.

Ji Sishen turned the key in his hand and smiled lightly.

No one lives, so it doesn't mean I don't live there.

Don't lie to children, so it doesn't mean that you don't lie to big friends.

Is that what it means?

In his shrewd expression, he was able to guess the little thoughts that had settled down.

Ji Sishen waited until Lele fell asleep before going to the place.

It really doesn't look like someone lives there, but the things that should be there are well prepared.

It is estimated that the settlement is too busy, so I rarely come here.

It was too late, and the shops were already closed, so there was no way to buy a change of clothes.

Ji Sishen can only wear subsidence.

Anyway, the text message said that he can use anything.

So this is allowed.

When Ji Sishen came out with his wet hair, he just bumped into the sinking that came back.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Gee, I knew it.

Mr. Shen, your acting is a bit clumsy.

"Cough cough... That one has something to come back and get something."