21-25

Ji Si deeply grasped the subsidence, and grasped it too accurately.

I am afraid that it is not as accurate as his mind reading skills.

What does Shen like, Ji Sishen can always show appropriately, and there are no flaws and violations.

According to the system's complaints, this person may be more terrifying than settlement to some extent.

The kind of person who can see the viciousness on the surface is far less frightening than the person who hides the needle in the cotton.

Fortunately, Shen Shen is the person Ji Sishen Zhenger likes, otherwise Shen Shen really doesn't know what kind of mental damage he will suffer.

Although it seems to be "destroyed" by the host now.

Alluring mental devastation.

Ji Sishen was woken up by a bell, and the settlement was too much trouble for him last night.

And there is also the catalysis of susceptible constitution.

Ji Sishen really doesn't even want to move a finger now.

But the other party seemed to be persevering and kept calling, Ji Si was deeply angry, and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"You better have something important!"

"A Shen, it's me."

Ji Sishen was a little bit unresponsive.

What the hell is this guy.

Does he know?

Called Ah Shen?

"Host, it's not something, it's Fu Yun."

Ji Si was deeply awake.

"Could it be that Fu Yun is a toy?"

system:"......"

will be the host.

In the next second, Ji Sishen's breath became cold, and there was no expression on his face.

"Mr. Fu, is something wrong?"

Hearing Ji Sishen's cold voice, Fu Yun softened a bit.

"You can call me Brother Yun as before."

"I have nothing to do with the Fu family anymore."

Fu Yun's voice carried a gentle smile, "How come it doesn't matter?"

"A Shen, don't forget, when you entered the Fu family back then, you made an oath that if you were born a member of the Fu family, your soul would return to the Fu family when you died."

Ji Sishen felt a little bit disgusted by this person.

Pretending to be gentle, pretending to be spoiled.

Sure enough, his A-Jiang was the best.

"It was the Fu family who abandoned me first."

Fu Yun became extraordinarily helpless, "A Shen, you also know that the Fu family is not the only one who has the final say."

"You fell into the hands of the sinking, and your life and death are unknown."

"They are also persecuting me. In desperation, I can only pretend."

"Last time I asked Xianyu to go to the hospital just to pick up Lele and let her receive better treatment."

Ji Sishen sneered, "Mr. Fu, do you think you will believe what you say?"