26-30

When he said that, Fu Yun showed an affectionate look and wanted to get close to Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen is funny, who is this person trying to disgust by saying this?

Seeing someone coming up to hug him, Ji Sishen quickly dodged away.

Within a distance of three meters, he doesn't like others approaching, except for Subsidence and Lele.

When Fu Yun saw that people were dodging, he was not in a hurry, but he was patient.

As if thinking of something, Fu Yun suddenly took out a document.

"A Shen, what do you think this is?"

"This is the bone marrow resource I found for Lele. As long as you come back, Lele will be saved."

Ji Sishen frowned, as if hesitating.

Fu Yun's face was overjoyed, and he continued to coax.

"A Shen, I have never abandoned you, you see this is the proof."

"You also know that I'm walking on thin ice in the Fu family, and I can't help you, and there's nothing I can do."

"Besides, you hurt Shenzi, how could he use you?"

"It's not that you don't know how cruel and inhumane this person is."

"As long as you don't obey, you will be tossed to death."

Ji Sishen thinks this is quite right. When he is disobedient, isn't he tossed to death?

But it seems... is he deliberately disobedient?

But he felt that he also had a place worth performing, such as in bed, he was quite obedient.

As Fu Yun said, he wanted to hug Ji Sishen while he couldn't stop.

As a result, Ji Sishen avoided it as if he had predicted where he would appear.

"President Fu! If you come near me again, I will kill you without hesitation!"

Fu Yun stopped, "But I'm not near you, how do you want to read this information?"

"Host, your man is here to 'catch the rape'."

Oops, isn't this coming to a Shura field?

So fucking exciting.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was not hiding, Fu Yun took the document and handed it to Ji Sishen.

It was the deep meaning in his eyes that made Ji Sishen vigilant.

Fu Yun sneered, he didn't eat or drink a toast, he couldn't be soft, he had to force him to be hard!

If you don't listen to coaxing, then it's better to use some very tricks.

Ji Sishen seemed to know what Fu Yun was thinking, and smiled.

Oops, I want to use Mixiang.

That will satisfy you.

Just when Ji Sishen was about to take over the file, he flew the contents of the folder directly to Fu Yun.

Fu Yun didn't expect Ji Sishen to find out, and he couldn't escape.

"you!"

This thing, he never thought of using it on himself.

Ji Sishen stopped pretending, squinting his eyes and smiling.

"Mr. Fu, how is it? Was it fun?"

But it's okay, it's just a scent.