36-40

Fu Nanxian looked at Gu Fei's eyes with sincerity and affection.

"You know."

Bring people directly into your arms, and show your softest side to the people in your arms.

"be with me."

"Inseparable."

He lowered his head, rested on Gu Fei's shoulder, rubbed slightly, and cherished it cautiously.

Gu Fei didn't dodge, and let this man act recklessly.

"Did Fu Yingdi forget that we have different positions."

Fu Nanxian circled the people on the desk and put his hands on Gu Fei's side, domineering and strong, as if he was encircling his own territory.

"My position follows Dr. Gu."

"When I finish dealing with the matter at hand, the Fu family will never oppose Shen Shen again."

"Country Z will only have subsidence, but not the Fu family."

There was a strange look on Gu Fei's cold face, but he quickly returned to calm.

He didn't think that Fu Nanxian did these things because of him.

"You want me that much?"

Fu Nanxian leaned over to kiss Gu Fei's eyebrows, Gu Fei's body stiffened slightly, but he did not hide.

"I've been coveting it for a long time."

Gu Fei looked at Fu Nanxian, and in his deep eyes, it was like a bottomless deep spring.

Can't see any waves.

It took a long time for Gu Fei to speak.

"The body has been given to you."

Fu Nanxian supported the person on the desk, "But Doctor Gu, I'm rather greedy, and I still want Doctor Gu's heart."

Fu Nanxian's eyes were too hot, making Gu Fei's heart palpitate for a moment.

He seemed to have seen these eyes somewhere.

Gu Fei turned his head to the side and said, "Only the heart, no."

There was a sinking in his heart.

Don't know when to let go.

Genius remember the address of this site in one second: [Biquge Novel Network] The fastest update! No ads!

Fu Nanxian pinched Gu Fei's chin, turned him around, and kissed Gu Fei's lips directly.

Humph.

Then take the doctor home first.

As for the person in the doctor's heart, it will be his sooner or later.

Little brother, we... come to Japan for a long time.

"Fu...Fu Nanxian, you...you let go."

Fu Nanxian held the person on his back and refused to let go, "Don't let go."

"Doctor, it's all about the flesh in my mouth, how can I let it go?"

A joking flashed in Fu Nanxian's eyes.

The pain caused Gu Fei, whose ears turned crimson, directly grabbed Fu Nanxian's shoulder, and his slightly long fingernails carried a few scratches.

"Hi... Doctor Gu, are you trying to murder your husband?"

Gu Fei's face, which has always been abstinent, was smeared with a crimson color, which was extraordinarily attractive.

"Shut up...shut up!"