Intermission: Resentment

(A/N: T'was fun creating this.)

Few hours before the wedding...

Location: The bridal suite

"U-um how do I look? Nothing seems out of shape right? Is there a part that's crinkled or look somewhat tattered? Eh, why are you all looking at me with such warmful gazes!?!" Chloe started rapid firing questions got embarrassed with their gazes onto her.

"Calm down my lady, look your makeup is going to get ruined. We want you to look good for your about-to-be husband do you?" Shuna who was applying makeup on her tried to calm her down but hearing the word "husband" makes Chloe feel all jittery of a sudden.

"Uuu~" Chloe shrink down to her seat in embarrassment.

'It really is happening' she thought, a dream she once had is happening and had turn into a reality.

Time is slowly ticking down waiting for the event to happen.

The day both of them will swear oaths to one another...

Everything that happened so far still feels like a dream for Chloe, from calling Rimuru as "Sensei" as she was still young back then and turn to a fully grown adult, marrying him and can finally call him "husband"

'Husband... Husband.... Husb- Wait! Does that mean we are going to do that too!!!' Imagining the scene made Chloe's face flushed full red crimson.

Both of them bathed into the pale moonlight.

With no clothes or cloth having both of their skin touch one another.

Rimuru... We can't do this...

Don't worry Chloe, I'll be gentle, I promise.

Rimuru....

Chloe...

'Stop!!! Stop!! No! Timeout!' Chloe mentally shook her head.

[You have properly grown into a adult but the way your mind works speaks otherwise] The Manas inside her spoke.

'C-Chronoa! H-How did you!?'

[I live inside you of course I can take a peek on what's on your mind, the scenario is very romantic I can tell] Chronoa replied to her answer.

'E~e! So what!? Its not like you have experienced it either!'

[O-Oi don't bring that into this] Chronoa deadpanned.

'You only kissed Sensei twice! Only twice! That's it!! A-And im gonna be way ahead of you after this wedding!!'

[Y-You that's it im taking over this body after the reception and steal the race from you]

'I wont let you!!' Chloe internally screamed with her all

"Tempest to Chloe? Hello? Are you there?"

"Eh?"

"The makeup is done my lady" Shuna replied, she went to the back of her looking at the mirror, Shuna leaned in to her ear and spoke in a low tone "Were you having risque thoughts When I said the word husband?"