41-45

Shen Shen rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Good, maybe the doctor likes it."

Ji Sishen snorted as if confused.

Hmph, isn't it that Fu Yun fled to country D?

Between honeymoon trips, I picked up a bad guy by the way.

Tsk, Fu Nanxian is simply murderous.

Since Fu Nanxian revealed his identity, Fu Yun's position has become unbearable.

Fu Nanxian secretly put pressure on the people standing beside Fu Yun.

Of course, there is a subsidence fueling the flames.

Let them know that Shen Shen and Fu Nanxian are in the same team. With such two strong people standing on the same team, smart people know how to choose.

So without any effort, the people around Fu Yun became Fu Nanxian's people.

Even Leng Xianyu's father took the initiative to dissolve Leng Xianyu's engagement with Fu Yun.

Leng Xianyu learned that Fu Nanxian was the head of the Fu family, and would she still be with Fu Yungou?

Even if Leng Xianyu is willing, Leng Xianyu's father may not dare to fight against such two forces.

Fu Nanxian didn't move the whole time, just to put psychological pressure on Fu Yun.

What their father and son did back then, he naturally knew in his heart.

Fu Yun is much older than Fu Nanxian. The culprit is his father, but Fu Yun also does bad things.

When he was young, he also took pleasure in insulting Fu Nanxian. That is to say, at that time, Fu Nanxian was gloomy and never said anything for the sake of his father and mother.

Fu Nanxian's father had never coveted the Fu family, and even left the Fu family with their mother and son.

After Gu Fei pulled Fu Nanxian out of the darkness, he was no longer the Fu Nanxian he used to be.

Two extreme temperaments are displayed in him.

That's why Gu Fei didn't recognize Fu Nanxian.

After all, Fu Nanxian was extremely gloomy when he was a child, and he was not at all like him who was so eloquent and talkative now.

"Fu...Fu Nanxian! You...you dare!"

Fu Nanxian was half-squatting on the ground, Fu Nanxian in the darkness showed a sinister aura.

"Fu Yun, what do you think I'm afraid of?"

Fu Nanxian smiled softly, his brows and eyes were full of sinister sharpness.

"However, don't worry, I won't do anything to you, and I won't kill you."

"But you'll be better off dead!"

Fu Nanxian's eyes were dim, and he turned the hand of Fu Yun's knife and stabbed Fu Yun in the chest.

Not heavy, and even avoided the key points.

But it was painful in the end.

Fu Yun's painful voice resounded throughout the night, but no one would appear in such a place.

I don't know if this kind of person will regret for a moment what he has done?

Maybe never.

Fu Nanxian stopped looking at the person who was screaming in pain, turned and disappeared into the darkness.

He was still thinking about the fact that the doctor said he was hungry and went out to buy groceries at night.

Such noble and elegant hands can not only dance on musical instruments.