Arc 15:Cold-faced prince's substitute for marrying the princess 1-5

Ji Sishen was extremely pleased.

It's just that he hasn't had enough fun, so he has to be separated from the sinking.

After all, death is a force majeure factor.

But fortunately, in the blink of an eye, he and Yueyin spent the rest of their lives together.

"Host, do you want to talk about your life feelings?"

"How are you, are you tired?"

Ji Si tutted deeply, "My impression of life is to sleep Yue Yin all over the three thousand worlds."

"What is greasy? I don't know this thing."

"If you're talking about being bored with Yueyin in the Three Thousand Worlds, I can!"

system:"......"

He knows it!

Forget it, he still knocks his CP!

woohoo...

Life is tough.

"Host, let's go to the next world and continue to spread dog food."

If you don't bring a single person, you have to abuse single dogs like this... ah no, abuse single people!

Ji Sishen laughed, "Be good! Go, go to the next world."

Abuse of singles!

Hmm...you get used to it when you abuse it.

Xiao Tongzi resigned and started the teleportation.

--

"Second brother, today is your big day, aren't you going to meet your bride?"

Huai Jinnian's light-colored eyes, with a hint of coldness, fell on Huai Jinyu's body.

Huai Jinyu: "..."

snort! Just stare at him!

I don't love him at all!

"Speaking of which, the second brother, the prime minister, even dared to let a cat and a dog who I didn't know where he picked it up replace his daughter's identity into the palace."

"Is he really not afraid that the second brother will trouble him?"

That's right, "A cat and a dog" in Huai Jinyu's mouth is Ji Sishen of this world, whose original name is Jun Shen.

It's really not a cat or a dog that the Prime Minister just picked up.

Because Jun Shen is indeed the prime minister's seed, and the most terrible thing is that it is obviously not born from the same mother, but Jun Shen and Jun Qing look exactly the same.

The only difference is that Jun Shen inherited his mother's tear mole on his right eye.

And they were born on the same day and at the same hour.

Although they are exactly the same, there are also differences in the appearance of Jun Shen and Jun Qing.

Jun Shen completely inherited his mother's seductiveness, as long as he showed a little bit of expression, he was as charming as a fox spirit.

Jun Shen's mother was originally a famous brothel woman in the imperial city, and she was known as the most seductive woman in the world.

How many people are crazy about it.

As the prime minister, Jun Beizhou naturally bowed down under his mother's robe.

As in all stories, a generation of famous prostitutes fell in love with one person and entered the Prime Minister's Mansion as the humblest and cheapest concubine.