16-20

Not only did he deliberately get up when Jun Qing fell down, but he also deliberately increased his movements and quietly pushed the chair away.

There is no chance for Jun Qing to fall on the chair.

Gee, he likes it.

On the other hand, Huai Jinyu didn't have any thoughts. Seeing such a movement, she really thought that Jun Qing had accidentally fallen.

"Why did you fall?"

Very surprised.

Jun Qing could only pull the corners of his mouth, showing a smile.

"I was not careful!"

Huai Jinyu clicked her tongue, "How old are you, how can you still fall?"

Jun Qing is not easy to refute, and can only get up helplessly.

When Huai Jinnian saw Ji Sishen come out, she walked around Jun Qing, the disgust on her face disappeared, and she even looked a little aggrieved, hugged Ji Sishen's waist and rubbed it.

"Why so long?"

Ji Si pushed Huai Jinnian deeply, his face blushing.

Indicate that someone is here.

Huai Jinnian didn't care, what happened to him and his daughter-in-law?

"Can you go back?"

Ji Si nodded deeply, and the play was almost over.

But Junbeizhou suddenly stopped Ji Sishen, "Shen'er, I want to talk to you about something for my father."

Ji Si frowned slightly, as if reluctantly.

Huai Jinnian naturally felt Ji Sishen's emotions, and spoke with a cold face.

"If you have something to do, the Prime Minister will say it here."

Junbeizhou: "..."

Jun Beizhou could only smile, "It's not a big deal. Since the princess doesn't want to, then let's give it up."

"My minister, let me send you back to the palace."

Huai Jinnian didn't want to have anything to do with Junbeizhou.

"No need."

Then he took Ji Sishen, followed by Huai Jinyu, and left the Prime Minister's Mansion together.

After a few people left, the faces of the three people changed instantly.

"This Jun Shen, relying on his support from Huai Jinnian, is becoming less and less concerned about Master Xiang!"

"And Huai Jinnian, this is blatantly opposing Xiangye!"

Jun Beizhou is also very disgusted with Huai Jinnian, but who made the emperor, now he has not completely torn his face with Huai Jinnian.

Otherwise, how could he be afraid of Huai Jinnian?

Especially Jun Shen.

Seriously, he is becoming less and less concerned about his father!

We must find opportunities to punish and punish well!

Jun Beizhou looked at Jun Qing who was beside him, "Qing'er, hurry up and get the crown prince. When you get married with the crown prince, Huai Jinnian won't dare to be so arrogant."

Jun Qing just suffered a loss, and now he is very irritable.

"Got it!"

He said that he knew, but he didn't know what he was thinking in his heart.