𝟭 | The Start of a Journey

We start this story in a black void filled with darkness as this world is only another universe created within the multiverse. A black and violet started to open in the black void as a man wearing a suit exited out of the portal.

The man looks around the black void and opened his right palm. A bright light emitted from the open palm. The light soon dimmed as an egg of some sort was now in the man's open palm. He chuckled, "I think this will be enough of a backstory for how this universe will be made." 

The egg then started to break, signifying a new species is about to be born. 'In what I studied about the Pokemon universe, there really wasn't much about how the Gods of the Pokemon was made.' The Man said in his head while the egg slowly crack open as a ray of light shone out of the cracks.

'From what I read there are 13 Pokemon "Gods" and 12 of them were said to be created by Arceus.' He sighed out frustrated that he doesn't have much information. The egg then breaks as a creature took place in the man's opened palm.

(A/N: I don't know what is the exact number of how many Pokémon gods are there... so don't blame me if there was a god that was supposed to be here.)

Its body color is white with a gray, vertically-striated underside, the pattern of which has similar recurrences on the underside of Its mane, tail, and face, and Its pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its mane is quite long, jutting away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes. It also has a streak of gold coloration on its head, and ears that point upward. Its neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body. It also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves.

 It also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves

The creature looked around the mass void as his gaze stops at the man right in front of him. Sensing something about the man, It then looked closely as his eyes widened at what he saw. The man's aura was powerful that it suffocates the creature, so showing respect to the man the creature bowed down.

 The man's aura was powerful that it suffocates the creature, so showing respect to the man the creature bowed down