E I G H T

I had just woken up and was eating breakfast that Miss Ruth made me, I only took a small portion as I knew I wouldn't finish everything

I had just woken up and was eating breakfast that Miss Ruth made me, I only took a small portion as I knew I wouldn't finish everything. I really needed some painkillers so I was planning on asking Miss Ruth, but not saying the real reason why, but just that I had a headache. As she re-entered the kitchen, I mentally prepared myself.

"Dear are you okay?" she asked...

"Uh, I just have a headache, can I have some painkillers, please?" I asked in hope  of getting rid of the pain.

"Ah yes, let me get if for you," she replied as she opened the top cabniet. She grabbed it and put it on the counter for me to reach.

"Thank you," I whispered. I took two and gulped it down with some water. I put my plates in the sink, and washed them, it 's the least I could do.

"Oh Dear, you didn't have too," she said sweetly, with her beaming smile.

"I wanted too," I said quietly.

"Oh well get ready dear, I have to take you back to the station for your results," she told me. I nodded in response and dried my hands. I put on my shoes and we made our way outside, into her car that was parked on the driveway. She unlocked it and she got into the driver's seat and I sat at the back.

"It really was a pleasure having you," she says, focusing on the road.

"It was a pleasure staying with you", I reply she lightly chuckles.

It was not long until we got their and she escorted me inside. She tod me to sit as she had to fill out some forms. I waited patiently and she soon she approached with the officer from yesterday, who had apparently found some good news.

"Well, dear, we found you father, and he would love too take you in," he cheerfuly said. I just zoned out, after all this time I had a family and they were out there I had been suffering. He didn't bother calling or checking up? And now he wants me? I think not.

"Oh," I said, without any visible emotion.,

"Oh,well they're on their way soon so you can  go wait inside their, I'll have some snacks brought for you," he informed me, I nodded and made my way inside.

𝕽𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 (𝕯𝖆𝖉), 

We went to  bed that night deep in thought, we were all eating breakfast, discussing were she could be right now, when I got a call.

"Hello?" A male voice asked.

"Hi, Local State Department , I 'd like to inform you of accepting Brielle Vassileva into your care. It has been confirmed via blood test that she is your daughter, would you like to take her in? or would you like her to be placed into foster care?

"Yes, yes. I would love to take her in, when can I come get her." I asked eagerly as my boys silenced down to look at why I was so happy.

"You can come pick her up today or would you like to at a later date?" he asked.

"Today is perfect, I'm on my way now." I responded getting up from my seat.

"Okay, you'll have to sign some forms, but feel free to make your way, it will all be completed very soon" 

I hung up, and soon was bombared with questions.

"Dad, what's going on my youngest boy asked?"

"Boy, your twin sister is coming back," I replied.

He sat there in shock. While the rest of his brothers, shouted out. Silence, I told them.

"I am going to go get her now, you guys are going to stay here and have her room prepared, and I expect it done by the time I come back? Are we clear?

"Yes," they all said at the same time. They were all quick to run upstairs, and get started. The maids began to clear up and I also began to inform my staff or her arrival. I finally got into my garage and picked a car, that I think looked suitable for this.

I got in and had my guards open the gate. I drove down the hill and made my way onto the main road, I was shaking and really nervous, as I did not know how to approach, a situation like this? I mean she's my daughter, yet I don't know anything about her?

I could not believe that Mariana, could do such a thing and kidnap our only girl, I knew getting the divorce was risky. As she also threatened to take my kids away. Luckily I won custody , but that did not stop her from taking her away. I t was really hard for us, as a family especially my mother and brothers. We loved her very much, yet it was snatched away from us. I saw that I was here , so I parallel parked, and got out. Preparing my self, to once again see my daughter.

"Okay, so your Dad is here, but he needs to sign some forms

"Okay, so your Dad is here, but he needs to sign some forms." he told me.

"What about my stuff?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, we cannot permit you to enter your home, as an unexpected fire occured.

"Oh alright," I said. I knew that the fire wasn't an accident. He was alive, he was coming for me. He just had to destroy the evidence. I wasn't safe, I was still endanger he was out their and I had to stay prepared.

|30 mins later

The male officer, re-entered with smile. I could only give a fake one back as I knew it was time to meet him.

"Meet your father," he said as he stepped out the way and I was met with a tall muscular man. He only stared at me yet I could see the tears in his eyes. As if he loved me ? But no that wasn't true, he let me suffer with that witch. He made his way towards me and knelt down infront of me.

"Hi sweetie, I'm you dad, Lorenzo,  you can call me whatever you'd like..he said in a gentle tone,with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Brielle," I answered back. 

"Oh dear I already know,". Without warning I just took him into a hug as if I had no control over my body but I knew it was long overdue since I hadn't had a hug in a long time. He stumbled back, unaware of what I was gonna do, but without hesitation he held me in his arms, as I let out quiet sobs. He whispered sweet things in my ears, and I could see the officer had left...

A/n.

Sorry, been busy, but we got holiday, so i'm ready.

𝕬/𝖓.𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞, 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖞, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖘𝖔 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊.