Who are you?

Alex POV

We stopped back at my house to unpack some of the groceries before we left again.

I dropped MJ back off at home before heading to Matt's place.

I was gonna drop off some things for him quick.

I parked my bike and grabbed the bag I was using to carry everything and started walking into the building.

I opened the door to Matt's apartment and walked in.

"Hey Matty it's me!" I announced, "I brought you some shit that you need" I said walking into his living room.

I paused for a second.

Two other people were here.

"Uh hey?" I greeted slowly moving to the kitchen an dsetting the bag on the counter.

The woman was tall and had long blond hair that was tucked behind her ears, she was wearing a tank top and a long skirt. The man had short blond hair and was wearing a pair of Jeans and a sweater and they were sitting on the couch.

(Look at Me trying to describe things)

"Hey, who are you?" The man asked standing up.

"Who are you?" I asked back, I slid a pocket knife into my hand from the inner pocket of my jacket.

What?! I don't know them and it's Matt's apartment. Matt has weird friends and enemies you can never be to sure with him.

Stab first ask questions later

"I asked first"

"I asked second"

"That's not how it works" 

"It can be"

"Alright, can you just tell us who you are?" The woman asked nicely.

"... I'm a friend of Matt's" I said slowly.

"So are we"

"Cool, cool, cool... what are your names?" I asked.

"I'm foggy" the man answered.

"I'm Karen" the woman told me.

"I'm Alex, I think I've heard Matt mention you both before....."

The law thing he works at 

"Nelson, Paige, and Murdock attorneys at law?" I asked.

"That's us"

"I Remember that, I think you helped me back when it was just Nelson and Murdock attorneys at law" I thought back to when I was trying to get my own place even though I'm a minor.

And hey it worked.

"Really?" Foggy asked shocked.

"Yup, I needed my own place with out the CPS trying to look into it to much" I nodded putting the knife back into the inner pocket of my jacket.

"I think I remember your..." he trailed off snapping his fingers trying to remember, "Oh your Alex Brock! I think you were around 15 at the time right" he asked.

"Yup that's me"

"Is everything still working out?"

"Going great" I said putting the things away in the correct places.