72.

Rebuild.
Halwright.

When everything had settled down, everyone was back at school to assess the damage, well not everyone, just the supremes, along with a slightly showing Ben. "Careful, the rock is unsteady." Hayes chided as Ben had climbed up on rubble to see into the ghost dorm along with several other dorm buildings and school buildings that had been destroyed in the battles that took place. "This damage is extensive, I don't think we can salvage it, we need to tear it down and rebuild." Hayes mumbled next to a sad Devin, rebuilding would take a while and school had been closed for an even longer while, they needed to open the gates again. Suddenly the collapse of a large building and dust covered the school. "Tai, Tate, what the hell did you do?!" Theo screamed as he flew upward past the dust cloud. "Nothing babe, I just touched the door knob." Tai protested as Ben sighed, the school was a mess but it wasn't a total loss.

Suddenly Yaz appeared with his brother, along with Hayes's father, and representatives for the other mornachs also showed up one by one. "What are you doing here?" Hayes growled toward his father who raised his hand in surrender, Ben placed a calming hand on his mate who immediately went to bring him closer to him. "Don't be like that my child, I came to help, we all did." He replied but Hayes still held unbelieving eyes as he narrowed them on his father. "He's telling the truth, plus I had Yaz talk to him beforehand, he's still as convincing as ever." Ben stated as Hayes held a bit of disbelief in his eyes when his father turned to look at the witch with eyes that held lust and adoration. He wasn't getting involved in that. "Hello Roman." Kaiser mumbled as he took in the sight of his little brother, there was forgiveness in his eyes but they weren't there yet. "Hello Kaiser." Ben replied with a smile as Kaiser came forward and knelt before him. "I'm going to spoil you rotten kid." He whispered toward Ben's showing stomach making him and his brother chuckle.

"Carter, your brother sends his love, he also said that he and all the other royal families will be tearing down Halwright—." The emissary didn't finish as. "What?!" Lario yelled in protest. "Daddy, let him finish." Carter groaned as he gestured for the wendigo to go on. "To build the school anew, the secrets, the historical places and fundamental structures of the school will remain but will be refurbished to fit the new design of the school which master Kyra has provided, furthermore, the school will nolonger be open to the angels as the her queen has stated her terms on the new building of the school and they weren't agreable to, furthermore the factions will remain as is, dragons are unlike the rest of the shifters, therefore they will remain separate,  his grace, Benjamin Syre has also commissioned for the school to open it's doors to girls, the school cannot and will not stand in discrimination of women and girls, they too deserve a home and if Halwright can offer it, why not, in conclusion you won't need to worry, soon school will be open, one last term as all boys as next year, you shall be opening the gates to more than just broken boys." The emissary finished and bowed before Carter.

"Are you serious, —this is happening." Taylor mumbled as he stood next to Alfin and he nodded toward him. "I remember you told me you had a sister, she would've loved to be here." Hayes stated as he turned to face Tate who nodded. "She's the number reason why we opened the school to girls." Ben added. "And also because the shifters need someone ferocious to keep them in line." Hayes finished for Ben making his father chuckle, his son was much like a love sick puppy, but he had found happiness, he had children now, a family with all the love and more to spare unlike him. He had gone wrong somewhere hadn't he. "Hayes, may I talk to—." The demon king went to ask but the witch king grabbed his hand and shook his head. "Look at them, they are happy, they fought two of the greatest threats to mystic kind and won, they don't need our sentimentality right now, they want us to smile, and be happy for them, and also realize that the shifter prince might just become their third mate." Kaiser explained as the demon king's eyes snapped to his son and his witch mate, he could see the slow blossoms of a mating right there.

"Uncle Kaiser!" Avian screamed as he ran out of the neo realm portal straight to Kaiser who gasped in surprise then opened his arms for the boy. "Oh my baby boy, I've wanted to meet you for a very long time." Kaiser expressed as he held his nephew in a tight embrace. "Avian, what did I tell you about using your father's magic to open —." Annel scolded as he came through the portal but paused when everyone who was mingling with their emissaries turned to look at him. "Sorry." He whispered turning to look for Ben or Hayes, and hide behind them. Kyra was close enough so he hid behind him but when he did Kyra's eyes flashed blue, and Robin smirked. "Have you met your grandfather Avian?" Kaiser questioned as he turned to the demon king whose heart melted at seeing the little tribrid already showing how naughty Hayes was back in the day. "Hi." He shyly mumbled making the two kings chuckle. "Hello little one." The demon replied as he opened his arms for him, but before he went to the man, Avian checked with his parents, Hayes nodded toward them and Avian tentatively went over to the king whose chest rumbled like a cat, he had not one but two successors of his family, a true blessing.

So as the demon king indulged Avian, Kaiser went over to Kyra who called him over with magic. "Kyra my love, lovely as always, Robin, you're getting taller." Kaiser muttered as Kyra dragged Annel out from hiding behind Robin. "Your — your grace." Annel stuttered and it pleased Kaiser in a way. "Hello Savior." Kaiser replied as he remembered Annel from the night of his engagement in Domino, he'd been there to rescue him. "Could we please have a moment." Kaiser asked as he offered his arm to a blushing Annel who hooked his own over the king's gently. "I believe I should've come sooner to talk but I was delayed and I want to apologize for my actions before you saved me, I believe I was cruel and cruelty towards others I believe is something you don't much tolerate." Kaiser began and Annel was very much surprised, why was Kaiser saying all this now, did he feel it too, it wasn't in his head right.

"Witches don't tend to have mates, we fall in love and the Goddess bonds us but you are not just witch, you are also angel, therefore you are capable of finding a mate, and ever since I met you the need to confirm what I already know has been great, now I've confirmed it, I will not force you to be by my side, if it is I you do not want, I will understand." Kaiser added and concluded as Annel had tears in his eyes. "Say something, I will understand if you—." Before his plea was finished, Annel stood on his tippy toes and melded his lips with the witch king, forgetting the audience they gained. "Am I seeing that right?" Paige mumbled next to his mate who nodded right then. "Ben has a new brother inlaw, that kiss is definitely something." Lucian replied as all of them chuckled.

"Whoa, — I just kissed the king." Annel whispered in shock and delight. "Before I am a king, I am your mate." Kaiser growled as he grabbed Annel again and kissed him again. "Whooooo, now I know being freaky and sexy runs in the family." Carter called out as he looked at Yaz, Kyra and Ben. "Shut up!" They all yelled back as everyone was engulfed in laughter. As the day progressed most of the emissaries left except for Kaiser, the demon king and Yaz who was trying to act as if the demon king didn't affect him. So with witches who could make wonders happen, they all sat in the study park, a large table to accommodate everyone conjured along with a feast they couldn't finish. "To Ben and Hayes, who saved all our asses, to Kaiser, whose now got some ass, to Tate whose finally found his home, to the demon king whose about ready to jump Yaz, and to all of us, for the new journey we're about to embark on." Ah Carter toast, ofcourse he'd dish out all your secrets in a toast that had everyone's jaws dropped. "Here, here!" Theo suddenly announced clearing away the shock and to let the drinking begin.

"Uh, that was not subtle huh." Tate whispered next to Hayes who chuckled and winked at him then ruffled Avian's hair as he ate sitting on his papas lap. Tonight they would be happy and merry. They didn't know what tomorrow would bring but Ben knew that even though they were separating he would see them soon, all the supremes were going back to their homes until the rebuilding was complete, as for Ben, he hadn't decided if he was going back home to yell at his parents then hug them or stay in the neo dimension and enjoy life there, it was a fifty fifty he'd do both but in the moment, all he had to worry about was the future Vision was unraveling, Tate would be with him for a very long time.

+++

Saint Jay.

Yes, you won't be seeing Ben and Hayes get a third mate, suckers, what will happen is that we're about to cry, the book has one or two chapters left, and it'll be goodbye Halwright.

Vote + Comment + Follow + Share

Saint Jay.