21-twenty-one

"I'll bring this stuff into the art room." You carried a stack of briefcases that were heavy from the different suits and dresses inside.

"Yeah. I'll set our stuff here. Thank you, by the way." Isabela placed a big mattress in the middle of the room, which was meant for everyone in her family.

"No problem." You manage to grab the doorknob to your art room, you slide the briefcases in, being careful not to knock down any of your paint cans.

You wipe your hands on each other, and then your forehead.

"So, when are you gonna show me what that room looks like?" Isabela looked curiously at the open door that led into your art room.

"Oh, I didn't know you still haven't been in it." You looked genuinely confused.

You were eager to brag about your artwork to the other Madrigal you frequently bicker with. But you were also not too keen with showing her some of the unfinished work you had.

"Sure, I mean, the door is unlocked." You shrugged, leaving Isabela with the choice.

Isabela immediately went for the door, the woman was pretty eager to see what an artist like you could achieve.

The door swung open, and Isabela was nothing short of amazed after seeing the pieces you had been working on.

"Woah!" Isabela walked into the room, delighted by the sights of the half filled canvases.

"These are wonderful!" Isabela held her cheeks from how excited she was.

You felt flustered, "Aw, thanks." Your cheeks turned red after hearing the compliment.

Isabela carefully examined the paintings, amazed by the wonderful colors that she wanted to incorporate into her own dress.

"You could even probably paint me." Isabela jokingly laughed, although she really wanted it to happen.

You gave the thought a little time, "Maybe, maybe not." Now that you didn't have alot of things to do around the Casíta, you finally had time to finish some of your paintings, maybe if you still had time before the house gets finished, you could start on painting Isabela.

"Aw..." Isabela frowned in disappointment, she then continued to look at the paintings, still amazed by each one.

Isabela eventually circled the whole room, she wasn't dissatisfied with any of the paintings, her reaction became even more enthusiastic after each new painting she laid her eyes on.

Isabela looked at you happily, she felt like a proud mom who just saw her child's drawings.

Your attention was suddenly called when a knock from the door called you. You and Isabela both look immediately at the front door, after hearing the sound.

"Who is it?" You politely asked, you couldn't see anyone at the window so it was a complete mystery as to who was at the door.

"It's us, Luisa and Mirabel!" Two voices came from the other side of the door, their bodies peaked from through the open window, the younger sister was infront of the much bigger sister.

"Oh, I'll get it!" Isabela gently set the painting back where she found it, and ran to the door to let her two sisters in.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

"Holá, (Y/N)!" Mirabel gleefully waved at you as she entered the house.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Luisa waved as she followed her younger sister in.

Mirabel and Luisa admired the mattress that Isabela had layed on the side of the living room, "This is pretty cool, Isa.".

"Aw, thanks, Mira." Isabela appreciated Mirabel's compliment.