011

😗sorry for any mistakes

Two months later...

Charlotte, NC
November 1st
Monday

Makai🖤

You work today?

Yes

What time?

7 PM- 2:30 AM

Apple pay:
$500
Tell Moni you not comin' in today.

I-🧍🏾‍♀️
Sir...

I'll tell her then. You not going

"You not comin' in today?" Mo asked, making Ariyah look up from her phone with a confused and shocked look on her face.

"I-I guess not," She said, putting her phone back on the table as they sat in the restaurant. She shook her head at him.

"I sex wit' Jae last night" Kassy blurted making Ari choke on her french fries.

"I— oh wow" Ash chuckled and sipped her wine.

"Mhm, talm 'bout some friends. Friends my ass" Mo laughed. Kassy covered her face while groaning. "Wait, aww best, that was your first-time havin' BBC" Mo pouted.

Ari busted out laughing "Bitch you so stupid" She shook her head.

"I'm glad y'all think my pain is funny" Kassy chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Nah you a soldier. You didn't complain not once while we were at the gym"

Ariyah looked down at her plate, she thought it was funny how they just came from the gym and now eating burgers and fries like they didn't.

"I had to mask the pain chileee" She chuckled "It's going to be weird as hell between up now." She sighed.

"Why?" Mo asked, confused.

"I'on want him" She scoffed, Ari pursed her lips to the side. She didn't understand if she didn't want him why have sex with him. They were that drunk yesterday but she was going to keep that to herself.

"Aight na' don't do my brother like that" Mo mugged her a little.

"Noo it's not like— okay yes it is. I'on want him because I'm just going to use him. I just got out of an 8 almost 9-year toxic, traumatizing relationship. I don't even know how to love myself nor am I over the relationship with Devin" Kassy explained.