scene 18

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Can't believe we have been dating for almost a year" I hummed happily while chopping onions and garlic and Jimin was sitting on the island watching me.

"We are goals" he winked

"It's the longest relationship I've been in" I whispered

"It's the only relationship you have been in" he said I scoffed pointing a knife at him.

"Wanna say things like that while I'm holding a weapon Mr.Park" I said he let out a chuckle.

"Ooh so scary" he joked I rolled my eyes and continued to chop vegetables "I'm the fucking luckiest man on earth to be the one in your heart that I get to call you mine it still blows my mind how you love someone like me" he smiled and my heart maybe did some jumping jacks we have been dating for so long yet his sweet words still make me flustered.

"S-Stop flirting with me and go set the table" I said he chuckled winking at me.

"Yes Sir" he said making his way over to the cabinet where the dinner plates was.

"I'm excited for tonight a couples/friends dinner we are really growing up" I said now chopping pork belly.

"Technically it's onto two couple" Jimin said while setting the table.

"Don't remind me I might have to use this knife on Namjoon for stringing along my best friend like that" I huffed

"Namjoon is a nice guy he is just married to the job" Jimin said I frowned.

"You should fire him than what" I huffed

"I mean...I could but he wouldn't like it" Jimin said

"Still doesn't give him the right to mess with Jungkook feelings they went on two dates than Namjoon said he doesn't wanna date anyone right now?" I scoffed

"Calm down lovey don't hurt yourself" He said I pouted and seasoned the meat.

"I know and Namjoon is my friend as well so I can't have you beat him for me" I sighed "At least Taehyung and Hoseok are happy they it off so well" I smiled

"They are gross caught them in Hoseok office Im still traumatize" he shivered I laughed getting dinner ready it was homemade ramen and garlic pork bell.

"Make sure you use the fancy ramen bowls and soju cups" I said

"Your the boss" he winked

"Yes I am Mr.Billionaire" I whispered

⛓💥🔪

"I'm here bitches!" Taehyung cheered coming into the apartment very loudly

"I'm also here bitches!" Hoseok said trailing behind him back hugging Taehyung.

I was basically finished cooking setting the table with the food when all our friends barreled in without even knocking.