1.4

Su Wei announced the resolution of Ling's real estate at the meeting.

    Within a few days, Lu Gaoming was imprisoned for illicit income, and several middle-level managers were taken away from the Ling's real estate.

    Ling's real estate was in turmoil for a while, and everyone was in danger. The dissatisfaction with Du Chang is increasing day by day. On the surface, it is the material handed over by the Ling Group, but Ling's real estate is spreading in private. In fact, Du Shang is narrow-minded, using all means to drive people away, but also to bring the other party to ruin!

    He is in charge of the company's financial power, and these materials are not exposed sooner or later. Why was it released after the decision-making meeting of the Quanhai project? !

    On the surface, Du Chang is very good in the company. Everyone laughed and called him "Vice President Du", but in reality, everyone has a steel scale in their hearts. Even the high-level executives he has attracted before have become alienated from him. stand up.

.Personnel struggles can be found everywhere, but this one is of a completely different nature.

    Du Changzhong was so anxious that his eyes were bloodshot, and he couldn't tell the more bitterness.

    The middle-level ones who were taken away were all his confidants who had been cultivated by him. The newcomer, how many people will listen to his orders without any discount? In several seminars, in order to clear the relationship between future risks, some middle and high-level leaders bluntly pointed out that his data was wrong, which made him blush several times, and his prestige plummeted.

    Du Chang stared at himself with a blue face in the mirror. After several years of hard work, he lost all of it in a few days! That idiot Lu Gaoming, why don't you go farther if you want to die!

    He made a phone call in the corner of the washroom while no one was paying attention. After listening to what the other party said, he calmed down.

    Yes, the hard days are coming to an end. .As long as the Quanhai project is launched and the last few hundred million units of Ling's real estate are put into it, Ling's real estate will collapse completely and will not be able to stand up.

    At that time, the humiliation of being nurtured, the scornful eyes of others, and all kinds of ugly gossip, he could all step on his feet.

    Looking at the man who walked out of the bathroom and resumed his smile, Su Wei's eyes couldn't help flashing a cold light.

    He was not surprised that Du Chang would contact Ling Chengxun, he was also afraid that they would not hook up together.

    Du Chang also has dirty hands and feet, but what is more enjoyable than thinking that he is about to reach the top, but falls into the abyss? !

    How did they make Ling Jiayu betray each other step by step, and now he is going to get it back for everyone.

.The Quanhai project is about to start. Originally, Du Shang and Lv Gaoming were in charge together, but now Su Wei has handed over the project to him.

    Du Chang has few available personnel, and he doesn't dare to let others go, for fear of being seen as tricky. He could only stay up all night and toss around day and night. After a month, the plan came out. His eyes were sunken and his skin was yellow. People who saw him were startled. In good spirits.

    Secretary Lin took the plan into the president's office.

    Su Wei didn't even look at it, and just threw it aside.