1.9

Helian Yi suppressed this thought.

    It's not that he doesn't want to do this, but that he is afraid that this time he will be kicked into a paralysis by the little orchid.

    So he thought about those unspeakable things in his mind, but he kissed the other party's forehead with a gentlemanly face and let him go.

    Su Wei was stunned for a moment, terrified by him. He was full of doubts and didn't understand what he wanted to do.

    In a flash, he remembered those rumors that he didn't know. Damn, shouldn't Helian Yi be real? ! !

    The two ate French food strangely and silently, and Helian Yi personally cut a piece of red wine and foie gras for him.

    Su Wei hesitated for a while, although she could still feel the other person's hot gaze on her from time to time, she still cut a piece of Kobe steak.

    Helian Yi naturally stretched out his head, Su Wei paused and fed it into the other's mouth.

.Someone smiled contentedly.

    After you came and went for a few rounds, he had to take every inch, grabbed half of the bacon in his mouth, and tilted his head to give a hint.

    Su Wei glared at him, hesitated again and again, finally closed her eyes and slowly extended her head.

    Helianyi's eyes darkened, he embraced Xiao's long-awaited narrow waist, and kissed eagerly.

    The things in their mouths had already fallen to the ground, the two of them changed their angles, and the silver threads that were too late to swallow flowed down from the corners of their mouths. In the end, Su Wei gasped and pushed the man away with difficulty.

    He couldn't deny his true thoughts. In fact, if he had no feelings for Helian Yi, what happened that night would make him pay a heavy price.

    In this rare "warm" atmosphere, the two of them finally finished the dinner.

    Su Wei took out the photo: "Ling Chengxun is not Ling Zhenghao's illegitimate child."  He's pretty sure of that now.

    Helian Yi let out a nonchalant hum.

    When Ling Zhenghao went to that hotel, the person who gave him the medicine was his brother in the photo. His own younger brother is ignorant and ignorant. He has everything to eat, drink, prostitute, and gamble. A long time ago, he was kicked out of the house because of his father's concubine. He owed a large amount of loan sharks outside, and he thought of using this method to blackmail his brother. Who knew that after persuading Du Chang's adoptive mother that night, he went out but was hit by a car and turned into a vegetative state. The first time Du Chang's adoptive mother did the medicine man, the weight was not well controlled, and she let Ling Zhenghao sleep until dawn. She failed to climb onto Ling Zhenghao's bed. It is self-evident who this Ling Chengxun is.

    But Helianyi thought of something, and his aura became dangerous again: "You investigate this matter, shouldn't it be for your old lover?"

.The one named Du Chang is so bad looking, do you want Xiao Lanhua to let the other party know that he is actually the only heir of the Ling family, so that the man can be put back into his arms?

    Su Wei glanced at him like an idiot: "Do you think I have no brains or no taste? Helian Yi, don't insult people like this."

    He said this, not only did not annoy the other party, but got a passionate and lingering kiss.

    Du Chang shivered and found a cigarette. He didn't have the habit of smoking, but he couldn't hold it anymore recently.

    The whole sea has been perfectly capped, earning 5 billion yuan, and his name is not on the chairman table of the celebration banquet. Even if there is, he will not have the face to sit down.