2.5

Even if everyone present knew that Ye Jinning was good-looking, at this moment, he was stunned inwardly.

    The assistant director coughed awkwardly: "Uh, now that you're ready, let's move. But Ye Jinning, pay attention to the time next time, hehe."

    Su Wei didn't speak, and a little girl next to her couldn't help but say: "Actually, it's only ten minutes, it doesn't matter." Usually, one male and two males don't change for half an hour.

    The assistant director was unhappy and wanted to say something. Director Zhou Zhenghai sank his face and said loudly: "What's the noise, everyone will be ready for me, No. 1 and No. 2 machines."

    Zhou Yuhan also had a gloomy expression, desperately denying that at the moment when Ye Jinning appeared, even he stared blankly.

    He bit his lower lip and took a deep breath to calm himself down. It doesn't matter, he also knows that just relying on the online comments will give Ye Jinning a bit of trouble at most. .So what if he is filmed, what if he looks like a disaster, when the number of NGs is high, and he drags his legs and works all night every day, at that time, he will always cause anger and resentment!

    He didn't believe that with Ye Jinning's clumsy acting skills, he could play the male god Zhan Tian.

    Cameras from different directions began to take pictures.

    The Liuli Palace was in chaos. To the end of the fight, there were stumps and broken arms everywhere. Everywhere there were broken internal organs, which splashed on the walls, pillars, chairs, and the ground. , The Buddha was dyed blood red.

    The former palace lord was half lying on the ground, with his eyes wide open, covering his chest, shaking his body, and staring at the door.

    His eyes were full of panic. The palace master of the Liuli Palace, who once shocked the world of immortals and demons, was actually afraid, and he was actually afraid.

.'Xiu Zhantian' lowered his eyes and stepped forward step by step, his clothes fluttering, no wind and no wind. Let Buddha step on the golden lotus under his feet, not the bones and blood of dead people all over the place.

    Director Zhou Zhenghai's eyes lit up and he was immediately excited. That's right, that's the feeling. The third male was originally the direct son of a cultivator family, but he fell into the devil's way. He just wanted the darkest decadence that grew out of the extreme light.

    Unexpectedly, this Ye Jinning could handle it so well. He didn't dare to make a sound, and only made a few gestures to let the other cameras follow.

    'Xiu Zhantian' had already walked to the front of the former palace lord, with a slightly weird smile, and said slowly, "Last words."

    The person who played the former palace lord was also shocked for a moment, but fortunately, the time was very short, and he came back to his senses, and immediately said in fear: "Xiu Zhantian! You, you scoundrel! Aren't you afraid of being punished by God?! . Back then, you had no parents and no mother, if I hadn't picked you up..."

    Before he could finish his words, 'Xiu Zhantian' suddenly burst out, one hand grabbed the opponent's throat at a ghostly speed and lifted the person up.

    He was expressionless, squinting slightly, looking at the old guy in his hand with blue veins protruding, struggling to make a strange "hissing" sound, the fear in his eyes was extreme, revealing pleading.

    It's a pity that 'Xiu Zhantian' has already felt that the benevolence and righteousness are exhausted, and it is still a bit boring.

    So he "snapped", and with a little force, broke the neck of the former palace lord.