2.7

"Check it out, you know how to deal with it. Also, bring someone here at night."

    Chu Lie gave an order coldly.

    It seemed that Ye Jinning didn't know him at all, and he wanted to give him a little more time. But under his nose, something like this happened. He can't wait to bring people under his wings and protect them.

    The staff responsible for the safety of the equipment was immediately fired, and the others were very happy. This person was a relative of the general manager of Universal, and he was idle and did not do his job properly.

    The general manager was terrified, scolded his relatives who begged him, and kicked them out of the company. Just kidding, at this time, he must do what he said above. What if the person above Weiya accidentally falls off and hits Zhou Yuhan.

    Not to mention that Chairman Chu will be angry, even he will be very angry!

.He nodded and bowed to Chu Lie's first assistant: "Chen Te help you rest assured, I will definitely deliver the person to the hotel at night."

    The first assistant had a cold face, remembering Ye Jinning's lukewarm temperament, and repeated it again: "Tell the other party in a tactful way, you know, the above is very important."

    The general manager repeatedly assured that he just walked away, but he didn't hear the name clearly. But it doesn't matter, he has understood the people who are on the top of Chairman Chu's heart from the very beginning.

    Zhou Yuhan couldn't believe his ears.

    "Shan... President Shan, you said that big man, he wants... wants to see me?"

    The huge surprise had overwhelmed him, and he almost couldn't help laughing out loud. The suffocation of being trained during the day was swept away.

    The person who saw him turned out to be the biggest boss of the Universal Group, Chu Lie.

.Hehe, even if Ye Jinning rescued Chu Lie, God is still on his side!

    The general manager lit a cigarette: "Yuhan, I won't be able to talk about it more. You are a smart person and know what to do. Chairman Chu rarely comes to S city once, and this is the opportunity I will try my best to fight for you. You Be grateful!"

    The last few words, the general manager bit hard.

    Of course Zhou Yuhan knew how to do it, not only later, but also now. He got up and walked over.

    The general manager smiled with satisfaction.

    After that, Zhou Yuhan arrived at the hotel. He couldn't help looking around.

    This hotel is very high-end. The super club on the top six floors is made of VIP, with classic rosewood handles, Italian high-end handmade gold silk carpets, all decorative objects are crystal, as well as marble walls and beautiful masters Grade stone carving.

.A little reserved, he entered cautiously and eagerly.

    Chu Lie had been waiting for Ye Jinning, and even cleaned himself up. After choosing a black haute couture suit that fit the best, he felt that the other party would definitely like this one.

    He waited and waited, unable to hold back the urgency in his heart, called to confirm that the person was still on the set, and simply asked the driver to drive the car back again.

    There was no one on the set, and the remaining two or three security guards were in charge of vigil. When they saw a Bentley coming in, they only asked a simple question and did not dare to stop them.