2.8

As soon as Su Wei finished filming, a newcomer from the company rushed over to please him and said, "Brother Ning, the car is here again to pick you up."

    Everyone on the set now knows that there is a black Bentley waiting at the door every day, and will send Ye Jinning away after get off work. No one knew who the owner of the car was, and some good people inquired about it, but received a severe warning from the crew.

    Zhou Yuhan also saw the car, and instantly became jealous.

    Others don't know who it is, but he does, and he knows it very well. Chu Lie was really hooked by Ye Jinning's bitch.

    Compared to his appearance, he couldn't compare to Ye Jinning; and he also knew that Ye Jinning was still a virgin because of the strict family education.

    People like Chu Lie standing on the top floor always like clean things.

    But Chu Lie should be his, he will never sit still.

.It didn't take long for Ye Jinning to be taken care of, or even taken care of by multiple old men at the same time, and the news spread wildly in private.

    Ye Jinning himself was not affected at all, his dramas are getting better and better, almost all of them have passed. On the contrary, the first male and the second male made frequent mistakes and were scolded by the director in disgrace.

    Being stuck again, Zhou Dao's expression turned cold.

    "Zhou Yuhan, Fu Yuan, I'll warn you for the last time. If you don't perform well, go back to me, and come back when you can shoot. Look, it's three o'clock in the afternoon, and you still have so much money on hand. I didn’t shoot a lot. I told you, if you can’t finish it today, give me all night!”

    Fu Yuan hummed, can he say that as soon as he plays with Ye Jinning, he will be led away? He tried hard to regain the aura of the second male, but found that he couldn't control it at all.

.He tilted his head and glanced at the gloomy Zhou Yuhan. Although the other party didn't say anything, they both understood that Zhou Yuhan's side was not much better.

    ——He is even the first male, he can't control the field!

    Fu Yuan turned his gaze to the thin figure, a beautiful young man with sharp eyes and light lips that were so seductive that he had only filmed a rain scene before, and the thin-thin clothes were sticking to his body, outlining an unbearable figure. waist-body and slender legs.

    There was an obsession in his eyes like never before.

    If what everyone said is true, isn't it, he can also let him accompany him once? Yes, he's so young and strong, he must be more comfortable than those old things.

    But no matter how rich his family is, he will definitely not let him drive a luxury car like a Bentley to play with men.

    Sister Zhuang, who noticed Fu Yuan's expression on the side, pouted with disdain.

.These rumors are also believed by some people. Haven't you seen other people pick up and drop off flowers every day? If Ye Jinning really embraced the gold master, can he have this kind of treatment?

    She dared to make sure that someone was chasing him!

    Su Wei didn't care about the eyes of those behind him. As soon as he got into the car, Chu Lie stretched out his hand and helped him fasten his seat belt. Then he told the driver: "Go to Sri Banwa."

    Hearing this, he raised his eyes. The man wanted to take him to the open-air pool last time, but he didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't agree, this time he's actually not dead.