2.9

Su Wei was almost disgusted, and he punched Fu Yuan hard.

    Fu Yuan's misfortune wasn't over yet. He didn't touch a single cold hair at all. When Su Wei twisted his body, he screamed and was kicked out.

    Su Wei wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. Really grateful to the system for strengthening his body.

    He glanced coldly at the person lying on the ground: "Fu Yuan, I warn you, don't think about these things. I will always find out about those things on the Internet. You are really funny, even if I am being taken care of. , and it has nothing to do with you."

    Who does he think he is, World-JC?

    #《國仙》Inside | Behind-the-scenes evidence, Ye Jinning's unspoken rules are correct# The posts are still heating up.

    However, compared with the expectations of the black post, the voice on the Internet is unexpected and shocking.

.The first to fire was a special V, a big name in the makeup industry and a frequent guest in the fashion circle.

    [Seeing that Xiao Jinning was defiled, my sister had to come out and say something. X month X day is the 60th birthday of Zhou Lao-da-zi at Haishan Club. There are a total of 35 houses in the clubhouse. Unfortunately, all of them were contracted by another group of politicians that night, and arranged for foreign guests from afar to live in. The reservation system at the front desk can be checked. At the same time, my sister and I can prove that Xiao Jinning left after dinner at 9:30 that night. When I left, my sister stole-takes a few private-photos of the beautiful young man. I wanted to keep it private, but I vomited blood and threw it away, thank you! 】

    Attached below are three photos of the teenager wearing a white gold-buttoned tuxedo with his hair combed back to reveal a delicate face. One held a piece of cake and stuffed it into his mouth, one stood at the door, and the other got in the car and smiled back.

.Then another special V, an old film and television drama bone dubbed "One Brother" by netizens, also criticized righteously on his own and on his scarf - commented——

    [My friend Zhou Zhenghai personally served as the behind-the-scenes guide at the banquet hall, and he was incapable of being separated and lacking skills. Please some outside personnel keep their mouths and feet and speak rationally. 】

    The PO owners of these two scarves are extremely influential, and they were immediately circulated on the Internet. Several film and television circles and people in the industry have turned to their own scarves and supported Zhou Zhenghai, and by the way they also expressed their support for Ye Jinning.

    The following netizens followed suit.

    Hua Xiaowang: Keke, is there no room for sand in your eyes? In fact, it is because of the small eyes! Why are the eyes small, it is because the face is swollen!

.Eel Fan: Ye Shen didn't directly participate in the third male audition, but he has already auditioned for the male one, so other directors are not allowed to think that he is suitable for the role of the male god "Zhan Tian"?

    Little short legs in the sunset: Needless to say, acting proves everything.

    Dinen: Snake essence disease ran out of people again, what does it mean to see no one out all night. Please explain honestly, in fact, you are a black fan of Ye Shen, fantasizing about squatting in front of Ye Shen's house all night, we understand that you are in love too deeply.

    Fancy_Ai Zhantian: Am I the only one who discovered that male gods love cakes? It seems to be a small cake, oh oh oh. And, the seniors of the circlet V have all come out! It's really loud!