Chapter 27

Chapter 27- Sky Of Blood

"Hosu City, look over there!" Cloudjumper flies on a building as Hiccup jumped off, watching heroes fighting three huge creatures

"We need to help," Hiccup said, but Cloudjumper turned into his human form and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We didn't come here to help them, we're here to find (Y/N)," He bluntly explained, making Hiccup look back at the scene, but nodded anyways. Suddenly, Cloudjumper's ears twitched, and he turned his head to look out into the city's darkness.

"What?" Hiccup asked, and Cloudjumper pointed out at an alleyway.

"They're in there,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! You're hurt!" Izuku shouted, running to your side, where you turned to your human form and slowly stood up.
"Y-yeah..." You hissed, placing your fingers in your mouth, before spreading your saliva on your wounded wing.

"That healing of yours is truly amazing," He breathed out, making you shrug and run over to Iida and Todoroki.
"Come one, let's get you up," You heard the other bam help the injured hero, and you crouched near the two boys.

"Good as new," You muttered, healing the limbs of theirs.
"Thank you, your deeds will be remembered," Todoroki mumbled and Iida nodded.
"Is that hero able to fight Stain?" Iida asked the other man, who held Native up.

"I think he's got it," The man said, motioning to Cloudjumper beating Stain to a pulp. You still couldn't believe it, it really was your uncle. Who was this human he came with?

"Hiccup, give me the binds! He's out cold," Cloudjumper shouted, in which the human names Hiccup nodded and allowed Native to stand, before grabbing binds from his belt and ran over.

"Weapons are out, let's get him to the police," Native explained, and you all walked out of the alleyway, where a shout was heard.
"I told you to stay on the train!!" An old human scolded Izuku and kicked him.

"What happened?!" You turned your head to see Ryukyu with other heroes, but she froze when she saw you.
"(Y/N)?! I gave you one request, and you broke that!" She yelled, making you to droop your ears in shame.

"I'm sorry, but I heard my friends, and they needed help," You explained, looking down.
"Stand down Ryukyu, just calm the ambulance," You heard the voice of Cloudjumper, where he tossed Stain in front of the heroes.

"Is... that the Hero Killer?" The heroes said in shock.
"Call the police!" Another hero shouted, where they all got on the line.
"Uncle..." You turned to the other dragon, where he gave you a weak smile.

"(Y/N)..." He repeated, in which tears build up again, and you tackled him into a hug.
"It ye!! It's really ye!!" You cried, making him chuckle and hug you back.
"Yeah, it's me," He said, kissing your forehead.