Chapter 50

He looks a little annoyed because of that but he nods his head and starts the car again.

"Athena?" Ares takes a hold of my attention again.

"Yeah?"

"So remember when you asked me to find out more information about your brothers"

"Yes" I respond suddenly very interested in this conversation.

"So I found out some interesting information" he tells me.

"Okay..what is it?" I ask

"Your euhm- your" he starts.

"Spit it out" I say a little nervous now.

"Your father was the former don of the Italian mafia- Vincenzo has been leading it ever since your father left your brothers" he tells me.

My mouth falls agape, "what"

"Vincenzo is leading the Italian maf-" he says slowly

"I heard what you said" I cut him off.

"So-..?" he draws out the 'o'.

"What?"

"What are you going to do now?" He asks me.

That man who's my father.

He-....

Now that I'm thinking about it and my mind is clear...

That man who killed Henry is my father.

They look exactly like each other and how they talk- how they carry themselves.

We didn't have an alliance with the Italian mafia when H-Henry was killed.

That alliance got formed months after, when the mafia changed leaders.

Oh my fucking god.

My father killed Henry- the sperm donor who wants to sell me killed Henry.

I feel rage pulsing through my veins like a volcano overflowing with lava.

I grit my teeth angrily.

"Drive faster" I command him.

I need to get this anger out and the only way to do this right now very quickly, is by beating someone up.

He looks confused and a little intrigued but he listens and drives faster.

——

"Ares" I call out

He drops his hand that was going to open his door and shifts in his seat so he's looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"I think that my father killed Henry when he was still the leader of the Italian mafia- when there wasn't an alliance formed by Vincenzo yet" I tell him.