3.10

After a short break, the mutants had an emergency meeting. The zombies in City H have been cleaned up, but there is a lot of disagreement among the high-level officials as to whether the civilians can be released home. Some of the opinions are that the safety outside the fence cannot be 100% confirmed, and the other part is that the resources and space inside the fence cannot support the normal life of everyone for a long time.

    A researcher at the base is giving a presentation.

    "...According to the world's research reports received so far, zombie viruses are not transmitted through air, water and food. 99% of the reports say that the source of virus transmission is still bitten by an infected body and reaches the level of germs invading the human body. So it bites, mainly relying on smell and body temperature, that is, thermal induction. . In addition, they have a strong appetite for the human brain tissue, so they usually attack the human esophagus to absorb the brain..."

    Su Wei sat in the corner. After he pushed Qin Feishen away that day, he wanted to go after Si Fuyao. The way he stood in the crowd was so wrong, he was a little worried. But there were too many people, and he still lost his trace.

    And these days, the other party didn't say a word to him, and even he rarely saw the other party's people.

    He stared at Si Fuyao, and the other party opened the information in his hand expressionlessly, with sharp eyebrows and thin lips.

    Zhao Dong touched Su Wei with his hand, and said secretly: "I heard Chen Shi say that since the night they went out, the commander never slept. After he came back, he never rested, and worked frantically day and night. If the problem continues like this, the handsome body will definitely not be able to support it first. . Young master, you have to persuade him. "

    Su Wei frowned: "You guys have been having meetings at night?" No matter the mutants, they also need to rest. What's more, they just came back from the fight, and the mental energy spent is not comparable to that of holding a meeting.

    He had already noticed a blue mark under the man's eyes.

    Zhao Dong shook his head, "The commander locks himself in the office at night, and doesn't know what he's doing. But," he hesitated, "he's been smoking a lot recently. He didn't allow me to tell anyone, and I persuaded me too. Not him."

    Su Wei's brows furrowed even tighter, and he intuitively told him that the other party was really wrong.

    In the evening, Su Wei went to find someone and asked several soldiers around Si Fuyao, but everyone didn't know where their commander went, not even Zhao Dong. .He searched for several laps in the fence, finally thought about it, borrowed a car and a temporary pass, and drove to the headquarters. It was only until he found the second floor that he found someone in his own office.

    Su Wei knocked on the door, but no one responded. He slowly opened the door, and the room was dark. Only in the corner of the balcony there is a little bit of orange and red on and off.

    Su Wei walked over and found a cigarette butt there. When did Si Fuyao become so addicted to smoking?

    He frowned, and forcefully snatched the cigarette out of the man's fingers.

    Si Fuyao didn't want to see his brother. He closed his eyes, but his fingers couldn't help shaking. Why, you have already chosen someone else, and you still want to care about him? He didn't know at all, when he heard that he had always cared about Qin Feishen and admitted his relationship with Qin Feishen, he wished to kill him immediately and chop it up to feed the dogs.

.More than that, he wanted to lock him up in a place where no one could find him. If he dares to run away, handcuff his hands and feet, by the way, and tear off the clothes that get in the way, so it's better not to wear them. He will never make him feel uncomfortable, those chains are top-notch, he will cook every meal, feed him with his own hands, give him a bath, and hold him to solve his physical problems. He can fulfill any of his requirements, except to watch others.