Birthday(Sundrop)

Hello Everyone Thank you so much for all the views, votes, and your overall support! It makes my day to see people enjoying something I wrote!

I'm gonna try to be more consistent with my uploads lol but I also don't want to mass produce rushed chapters so.....yeah

I can't wait for school to let out-I'm dying💀

Anyway Sorry for the late updates lol and I hope everyone had or is having a fantastic night and as always Sweet dreams and thank you again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It was another day in the daycare, kids running and screaming, sunny being dragged around and the never ending mess. You were watching sunny playing with some of the kids on a play structure when you heard the familiar sound of your ringtone. You picked up your (f/c) phone and looked at the screen to see your mom was calling you. You quickly answer the phone and as you do you hear your mom on the other end.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" She screamed into the phone "I have to get back to work now, I love you-" click she ended the call.

       It was as if everything went silent for a second when you looked up your eye's immediately met Sun's but he looked away. 'That's unusual' you thought. For the rest of the day kids were coming up to you and saying happy birthday. They greeted you with little toys and glitter glue cards, the whole day though sun seemed to be avoiding you. When it was closing time and the last child was finally picked up you locked the doors and spun around looking for sundrop but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Sunny, Where are you?" You called out as you walked around the daycare.

             You looked all around but you couldn't seem to find him anywhere, you thought of one more place and quietly made your way up the stairs to sunny's room. When you made it to the top you were greeted with lots of kids drawings and toys. You scanned all around the room till your eyes landed on a ray of sunshine peeking out from a blanket in the corner. 

"Sunny what's the matter" you whispered approaching the blanket.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday Y/N, we could have played games, watched movies, played with glitter glue, or made paintings.....together" he trailed off

"Oh, Sunny, It's not that I didn't tell you, I just forgot about it myself. I didn't even remember until my mom called me just then" you said giving him a hug.

"Really?" Sun said peeking his head out of the blanket.

"Of course My sweet sun" You beamed cupping his face in your hands and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"THEN, THEN, let's CELEBRATE NOW, WHILE IT'S STILL YOUR BIRTHDAY" Sun exclaimed now bouncing up and down.

"Ok, Ok" You smiled, grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs.

    The two of you took a seat on the couch and clicked play on the remote, the screen flashed with a kid's cartoon that was playing earlier. You changed the channel and settled on a romantic move called 'Twilight' a movie about sparkling vampires and a dramatic teenager.(I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything else💀).

"Y/n, HAPPY BIRTHDAY" beamed sun as he pulled a glitter glue card from behind his back

"Aw thank you sunny" You grabbed the card "Can I open it?"

"Of course" he smiled he looked like a puppy waiting patiently and excitedly

I opened the card and on the inside it said

-Happy Birthday Y/n I hope you have the bestest,

 bestest birthday of all birthdays, and you continue

to work here and I love you Y/N.

Love Sunny.

"Aw sunny" you said pulling him into a hug and kissing all over his face

"Y-Y/N" Sunny stammered you felt him start to heat up as you heard his gears begin to purr.

"This was the bestest birthday ever" You giggled hugging him tight.

"I'm So glad Y/N" sunny said returning the hug.

The two of you spent the rest of your birthday together doing all sorts of thing's until you finally fell asleep next to sundrop. Sun princess carried you upstairs to his room and set you on the bed he tucked you in with a soft fleece blanket and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Sweet dreams sunshine and happy birthday" whispered sunny as he stepped into his charging station and turned the lights off.