81

IRL

O.W.L.s were now in full swing for the fifth years at Hogwarts.

Right now, they were taking their DADA O.W.L.s.

Y/n was tapping her quill gently on her page. Sure, she seemed a little stupid sometimes.

...ok, a lot stupid,

But, she had been sorted into Ravenclaw for a reason. She procrastinated a lot, but when she finally sat down and opened her notes, she was able to study efficiently, and the information came easily.

She was able to write down the answers effortlessly, and took a moment to lean back in her seat, and take a deep breath.

She glanced around the Great Hall, which had been turned into a place for them to take their O.W.L.s. Every time she caught someone's eye, she would narrow her eyes at them, and motion for them to keep their eyes on their own page.

Though, she was distracted from that, by a sudden rumbling noise from outside of the Hall.

Everyone turned in their seats to see what the commotion was.

Umbridge walked down between the desks to check the noise.

Y/n turned around to watch, like many other students.

Umbridge shoved the doors open and took a step out to investigate.

She was met with a small, sparkling firework whirring around her face. Bigger fireworks followed, along with two mischievous redheads on their brooms.

Every student's paper flew off of their desk and all around the room.

Y/n was one of the first few to stand up and start cheering.

Despite the small grudge she held against the twins, she was proud they pulled this off. Also, she was happy that they were getting revenge on umbitch.

Scars littered her hands and forearms.

That fucking blood quill.

"Let me get one!" Y/n cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted up at the twins.

Whichever one it was (they were too far away, and there was too much commotion to tell) grinned, and threw a firework at her.

She caught it and began tossing it between her hands.

Laughter and some shouts of fear rang out all around her. A shriek erupted from Umbridge as she tried, but failed, to outrun a sparking dragon, which snapped it mouth shut with her  inside.

Everyone then followed as the two flying Gryffindors left the Great Hall and flew out of the school.

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who
swear they're going to use our products to get
rid of this old bat," They shouted.

"HEY! DONT FORGET ABOUT ME! I GET FREE PRODUCTS FOR LIFE! HEY! HEY! DONT FORGET ME HOES!" Y/n shouted up at them.

They both over exaggeratedly rolled their eyes.

"KAY BYE GOOD LUCK!"

A firework was thrown, taking the form of a large 'W' in the sky. Everyone continued cheering even as they flew away.

Y/n was startled by someone grabbing her arm.

"Zhara! You scared me"

"Sorry."

"How far did you get on the exam?"

"Finished. You?"

"Almost, I think I did alright" Y/n shrugged.