Chapter 6

Aurora:

It was currently the next day and I felt like I was dying,I haven't used my powers for about 5 years and that was only a flick of a wrist.

I haven't heard from Steven or even yelena after last night,I felt bad for hanging up on her but it really wasn't my fault.

Today I wanted to make some Pancakes because-well why not,I was bored it's a Saturday and I have no work to what else could I do.

I heard Steven got the sack after he-well me and Marc vandalised the toilets,I feel really bad for him because everything Marc does it ends up in his hands,it's not fair.

I was eating my pancakes while scrolling through my phone when I heard a womens voice in Stevens apartment,yes the walls are that thin,wait a womens voice?I thought to myself.

I guess he doesn't feel the same way about me,that's fine-I guess.

I placed my ear on the wall and listened.

Steven:

A woman called Layla came to my apartment and handed me a piece of paper "you kept on sending these without signing them so" she said,I don't know who the bloody hell she is.

I took the paper from her hand and took out my glasses "divorce papers?" I asked she nodded "well yeah?" "I can't sign these" I said "what do you mean Marc?" She said,oh wait I asked myself while looking at the reflection of Marc in the mirror,I glared at him as he looked down.

"Listen I'm not Marc alright,I'm Steven grant I work at a gift shop-well I did" I said quietly, she looked at me confused "look" I said while walking to the gym bag I found at Marc's secret cave or whatever.

"I will show you proof alright" "Steven don't you dare" marc said but I didn't listen "there's this beatle thing" Layla was now eyeing me " and basically-" "MARC,if you show her what is in that bag it would put her and Aurora in danger, DO YOU HEAR ME" he shouted.

I stopped what I was doing,how would Aurora be in danger,oh no,the toilets she's on the camera's "nothing" I told Layla "Nothing?what do you mean nothing" she said "tell me what's in there" "I cant" I said.

She pushed me aside and looked through the bag and grabbed the beatle thingy "this.after everything we've been through it's been here" she said "what do you mean,what have we been through?" I asked "so you don't remember anything we've been through?" I shook my head "not the adventures?" I shook my head "look I'm just Steven alright" I said.

*KNOCK*

"Steven grant I need you to open the door" a woman's voice said,I gave Layla a told you so look and went to the door,there was a woman holding a police badge,ah shit.

——-

This chapter was kindof shit but Alr-

Words:508