Chapter 29

Chapter 29- Back And Then

"So that's why ye left, huh? To find me, and to bring humans as allies again?" Cloudjumper kneeled in front of you, giving you a sympathetic look

"Yeah, but that's okay," You smiled at him.

"Yeah, and I see that yer friends with a dragon like hero too. Ryukyu is amazing, and strong.. and tough... and..." Cloudjumper trailed off, seemingly getting distracted. You tilted your head until Hiccup cleared his throat, snapping the dragon out of his thoughts.

"Sorry about that!" He sheepishly said, and you gave a big grin.
"That's alright!" You said, pulling his arm.
"Come on, we could go home now! Ma and Da are very worried, but now yer here, and we'll be a family again!" You declared, trying to pull him forward.

Cloudjumper's smiled faltered, and looked at Hiccup, who hugged his arms and and motioned his head.
"Tell them," He mouthed to the dragon, who sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I can't go home (Y/N)," That made you stop, and looked at him in slight shock.
"What? Why?" You asked in disbelief and shock at what he said. He looked down at the ground and didn't make eye contact with you.

"It's because-"

"Fury," You three turned your heads, seeing Aizawa standing in front of the gates, arms crossed and giving a hard stare.
"Aizawa," You said, a little surprised to see the hero here instead training with his intern.

Cloudjumper slightly pushed you back, glaring at Aizawa, who noticed his actions, and his eyes turned red. Hiccup noticed the tension, and waited in anticipation.

"Who are these two?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, having your uncle show up out of nowhere and wants to take you in is a little more complicated that it seems.

You sat next to Aizawa, sitting at a table across Cloudjumper and Hiccup. You and Hiccup gave each other nervous looks as Aizawa and Cloudjumper gave each other hard glares.

"So... you're related to Fury?" Aizawa finally spoke, gritting out his teeth.
"In a way, yes. I'm their uncle," Cloudjumper lifted his chin him, looking down at the human.
"Are you, now?" He raised an eyebrow.

"If any case, I should ask about ye. Are ye their guardian? Or are ye the one who captured them?" Cloudjumper accused, making you look at him in shock.

"Jumper, we should be polite, he's a pro after all," Hiccup tried to calm the dragon, but the two was still staring each other down.
"If you are their uncle, why did you not come for them?" Aizawa demanded, eyes still red.

"That's not of yer concern, but I was halfway across the world," Cloudjumper simply said, where you and Hiccup quietly exchanged conversation.
"I thought dragons have great senses?" Aizawa spat out, making Cloudjumper huff.
"We do, and I don't see ye having to face a threat to yer clan," He smugly stated, glaring daggers.