Pregnant on Her 18th Birthday (April 16 2029)

Harry: 35
Camryn: 35
Darcy: 18, 19 weeks pregnant
Lennon: 15
Auggie: 14
Bowie: 13
Calum: 11
Bindi: 9

TRIGGER WARNING: very very brief mention of r*pe so please read with caution <3

6:47 am

She wakes up to a little rumbling in her stomach, something she's gotten very accustomed to over the past few weeks as she takes a few seconds to herself before opening her eyes. Her big blue eyes blink open softly, a little grin appearing on her face as the first thing she sees is Bindi's face, her mouth wide open and her chin tipped upwards with her eyes closed, slow and even breaths falling from her lips. Their noses are just centimeters from each other as they share the same pillow, although they didn't start out that way. When they went to bed Bindi had the whole left side of the bed to herself as well as her own pillow, but she quickly moved to impose on Darcy's side and is now imposing on Darcy's pillow.

Out of the seven days in the week, Darcy would guess that Bindi and her have "sleepovers" at least three of those days. It started when Bindi first moved into her own bed when she was about two and a half and Darcy, who has always been completely obsessed with her little sister, thought it would be the funnest thing ever to have her little sister have a sleepover in her bed over the weekends, but those weekends quickly turned into weekdays which led to Bindi being nine and still preferring to sleep with Darcy most nights, which Darcy doesn't mind at all.

Darcy raises her fingers up to comb through the hazel hair sleep messed above Bindi's ear, realizing that there's a little hand pressed against her bump that's peeking out from her tank top that's been twisted in her sleep. She grins and travels her hands down to rest against Bindi's little palm that's resting on her stomach, feeling little flutters from the inside, but sadly they're still not big enough to feel on the outside.

She nuzzles a little kiss to Bindi's jaw, giggling as Bindi sighs in her sleep before tipping her head back down, her little leg in between Darcy's as she tries to cuddle closer to her big sister in her sleep.

"Hi baby,"Darcy murmurs with a little giggle as Bindi's cheek collapses onto Darcy's chest, her arms wrapping tighter around Darcy.

"I love you,"Darcy whispers, bringing her hand up to cup the side of Bindi's face as she presses a few kisses to the top of Bindi's head, combing her fingers through Bindi's hair before closing her eyes and pressing her cheek to the top of Bindi's head, hoping that she'll be able to fall asleep to catch a few more minutes of peace and quiet, especially since her alarm hasn't gone off yet.

"Mmm, careful with the bump, careful,"Darcy quietly cautions as she feels Bindi's little knee shoot up dangerously close to hitting against her growing bump, immediately putting her hand on top of Bindi's octopus legs to push them back down.

"You're such a heavy sleeper, babydoll,"Darcy grins, brushing the hazel hair back from Bindi's face as she nuzzles her face deeper into her older sister's chest, still completely asleep. She taps her finger against the freckle on Bindi's cheek before pressing another kiss to the top of Bindi's head. "I love you."

She looks behind her shoulder at the alarm clock on her nightstand, reading the numbers 6:55 and wanting to groan at them. Five minutes before the alarm goes off. Five minutes until another day at school which she's learned to dread ever since she got pregnant.

She always loved school, she was a great student and had a great group of friends. She was well-liked by all of her peers and overall had a great time everyday, but that all began to change once she got pregnant.

Her grades have remained pretty much the same, although they did slip slightly during her intense bouts with morning sickness, but her teachers were all very understanding about her circumstances and offered her extensions and a bit of grace. The spot she was not offered grace in, however, was with her peers at school. Kids who were always nice to her seemed to find her as the butt of their jokes now and their cold shoulders. Snickers and hushed comments now follow her all down the hall as she sports her bump that catches the eye of every kid she walks past in the hall. She knows it will just get worse as her bump grows bigger and even more noticeable, although she already has a fairly large bump, especially for only being nineteen weeks, so she tries to remember that she only has three months left. Three months. She can handle three months.