Chapter 45~ People pleaser

Not edited- heyyyy so i hope ur having a good night or day, if not i hope the update made it even the tiniest bit better.

Chile im kinda happy tdy cause the mcdonalds dude i cried to about poutine got me some from another place, so yeah i got some yumalicious poutine. Also idk why he works at mcdonalds, he drives a dodge charger charger srt...chile 

its a pretty car so its good

But have a fun read and make sure to vote n comment, when this gets 1.7K+ comments and 1K+ votes ill think of writing the next chapter for u all.

Also wish me goodluck cause i have two tests this week, geo n science aka my death *Heart eye emoji cause im on desktop*

Abby Madden

Two hours.

"You're going to call," he basically demands as he slips his hand into my hoodie, I nod as I shuffle back getting closer to him. We're cuddling in bed right now because I only have two more hours until I have to leave for New York.

We talked about it, and I love how he didn't stop me from leaving. He told me as long as I want or need to go, I can and with the safety of his men. I said I didn't need the body guards though, but back to the point.

He didn't stop me, instead he was happy for me when I told him I could get all my partners back and if this meeting works out I might have a show coming up soon.

And since I told him last night, we've spent all the time together. Last night we got home late and tired, it was almost 5 in the morning because me and Seb went to drop Ares and Ivy to the airstrip for their honeymoon.

So when we got back to his house we stripped, had no effort to put on night clothes, and fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

I woke up alone, sadly, but he brought me breakfast as I was brushing my teeth and I changed into a shirt of his and some underwear of mine.

"Everyday amant," I assure him while slipping my hand under my shirt and placing my hand over his.

No one else is at his house right now, Athena went back to a safe house and I have no idea where Nico left right after the wedding but he said he had 'business' to handle. Dominico is in another part of Italy dealing with a situation as he said, Akira went back to New York and Abuela is at a top class hospital until she gets better.

He sighs as he slips an arm under me and grabs the curve of my waist before flipping me, a small sound of surprise leaves my lips when he lays me back down to face him.

His blue eyes lock with my hazel ones as I feel his arms loop around my waist, he pulls me so close that my stomach and chest are against his torso. "Tell me how the meeting goes, if you need me to make some calls-" I glare at him and he stops talking.