𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃

"You can live here with us""Wow

"Wow..thanks!"
TW: mentions of abuse.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I sat in the backseat of my dads car in silence. We were driving to our new house, i was mentally unprepared to live there. My dad was abusive and had some sort of hatred for me, i never really let it bother me too much though. "Are we there yet?" I asked and i heard him huff in annoyance.

"Ask that one more fucking time, i will throw you out this car while its moving" he threatened, i rolled my eyes. "I don't think you can do that" i sassed back, looked at me through the mirror. "Want me to beat you when we get out this damn car?" He spoke once again, i tried not to give another sarcastic comment.

"No dad.." I mumbled and he smirked. "What I thought" we sat in silence and soon, we pulled up at our new house. "You're gonna have to find somewhere to stay, I'm having the boys over" he informed, getting out the car. My eyes widened and i followed after him into the house. "What boys? We just moved here! Besides, where am i meant to stay, we only just got here" i complained, he spun around, punched me in the eye and grabbed my forearm tightly. Wow, forming two new bruises i guess?

"I moved here to be closer with my friends, you're gonna have to find some of your own to stay with. I'm not dealing with your fucking ass every day" he growled lowly into my ear. I looked at him, i tried not to show any fear, but it was hard. "You decided to fuck mum and have me, you're gonna have to start looking after me too. You basically signed up for this!" I said to him, trying to be calm.

He only shoved me to the floor making me smack my head. I groaned in pain. "Listen here, I didn't sign up for this shit. Blame your mum for getting knocked up like a whore then killing herself. Bet she killed herself cause of you, huh? Get your ass out of here!" He yelled. I got up and stormed off, slamming the front door. "DONT SLAM MY FUCKING DOORS!"

"I'LL SLAM WHAT I WANT DICKHEAD!" I shouted back before continuing up the road. I had no idea where i was gonna go. It was freezing outside, i was hungry too. I checked my jean pockets and found £5. "It'll do.." i sighed to myself and walked into a gas station. Behind the counter stood a man with a ginger beard, sat on the counter there was a teenage boy. Around my age. He was good looking.

"Yo..you good?" The man asked, i shrugged. "Been better" I replied, by the looks of it, he was cringing at something? "Is there something on my face?" I asked and the kid next to him nodded. "Yeah, a big ass bruise, where the fuck you get that shit from?" He questioned. I touched my eye and immediately winced. "Shit, good punch he had.." I muttered to myself, sarcastically praising my mistake of a dad.

"Did someone to that shit to you?" The older guy asked in concern. Total strangers are showing more care to me then my dad ever did. "What? Oh- no?" It was more like a question then an answer. 'Just stop talking Y/n, omfg' I thought to myself. "Seriously, do you need help?" The teenager asked as I began strolling through the store.

"One thing but you guys can't help me with that" I replied with a quick smile. I watched as they exchanged looks. "Well what is it?" They both asked at the same time. I rolled my eyes with a grin. "I need a place to stay, thats all" i shrugged.

They actually let me stay with them and finally introduced themselves to me. Fez is the oldest one. Ashtray is the boy my age. They drug deal but it isn't really a problem for me. They took me back to their house and we sat on the couch watching a movie.

"So Y/n, seriously..where did that bruise come from?" Ash asked. Should i tell them? I mean..i had to tell someone about it. So far, Fez and Ashtray seem pretty trustworthy. "Yeah, we gotta know" Fez cut in, i rose a brow at him. "Why?" I questioned and he shrugged. "So we know who to beat up" he replied and i laughed.

"You guys only just met me yet you're so protective already" i teased and they both rolled their eyes with a tiny grin. "Well, you seem cool and you're nice. So tell us who gave you that nasty bruise bro" Ash spoke up and i sighed. "It was my dad. He kinda abuses me and well..we just moved here today and he's already kicked me out to have some time with his friends..." i explained sadly, finally realising how shit this is.

Only good thing is meeting Fez and Ash.

"Shit really? What the fuck man.." Fez said while Ash was staring at me, it made me look at him and we made eye contact. "You alright?" I asked. He didn't answer my question, he just said; "has he hurt you anyway else?" Which kinda shocked me. I've only known Ashtray for about 5 hours but in that amount of time, it wasn't hard to tell that Ash rarely cared for people besides his brother, Fez.

"Umm..a few scars from glass he throws at me, bruises and scratches on my arms from when he grabs me but that's about it..." I explained. He looked genuinely furious. He got up and stormed off which made both me and Fez surprised...but he soon returned with a hammer in his hands. "Where does this motherfucker live?" He asked.

"Ash, bro..chill out! Come with me" Fez spoke up and gently grabbed Ash, taking him up to his room to have a chat with him. I sat on the couch processing everything. Why did Ashtray care THIS much..we haven't even known each other for that long? I wasn't complaining, it was sweet, I'm just confused.

ASH POV:
Fez led me up to his room and sat me on the bed, yanking the hammer from my hands. "Ash what the fuck dude..." was all he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "You tryna kill someone for a girl you just fuckin met, why do you care this much?" He questioned and i shrugged, looking up at him.

"She's different, ight?" Was all i said and my brother rubbed his face. "Different? Different how?" He asked. "I've never clicked this fast with any other girl..i think i care for her. I dunno man." I answered, Fez was shocked. I was shocked at myself but it was the truth. Y/n was different. Better than different.

"Can Y/n please live with us? She can't fucking go back there. Something in me just wants her to feel safe" I explained and Fez smirked. "What?" "Oh nothin...i just think you have feelings for her" he replied with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and got up, barging past him. His laughs echoing through the walls of our house.

I wondered back to the living room sat on the single chair, glancing at Y/n who immediately looked up when she sensed me walk into the room. "Calm now?" She asked with a small laugh. Her laugh was beautiful. "Yeah. By the way, you can live here with us" I informed and she looked genuinely shocked. "Wait really?" She questioned in excitement.

I nodded and she got up and hugged me. I tensed up causing her to pull away, coughing awkwardly. I thought it was cute. "I mean uhh- wow..thanks!" She mumbled and i laughed at her awkwardness. "Its okay. Come on, lets get your cuts cleaned up" i said and gently took her hand in mine, leading her to the bathroom to make sure she doesn't experience this pain again. She's always be safe with me.