Buster

"Sticks, we wanna talk about how you treat animals.." Amy began as her, Sonic, you, Knuckles, Tails, and Sticks were at Amy's place, talking about what happened just recently, Eggman attacked; no shocker there; and one of his 'fireman' robots that he kept denying were his, placed a small kitten at the top of a large tree. Sonic called Sticks over to get the cat down, but instead of her just climbing up there to grab it as Sonic attended her to do; she just shook the damn tree like it was a pinata hiding some candies. 

"It's not a good idea to shake kittens out of trees." Amy quipped. 

"I know the law of the jungle," Sticks began waving her hand. "Trees are no kittens zone." 

"That's a real law?" Knuckles asked, puzzled while Tails facepalmed and you shook your head in the direction of Knuckles. 

"How about this," You spoke up, having attention to you. "Sticks, you should have a pet! So you can understand the safety of all the animals in this world! What do you all think?" You asked, smiling at the gang. 

"Yes, absolutely!" Sonic smiled.

"Great! Then you can take Sticks pet shopping right now!" Amy grinned.

"No, absolutely not." He said quickly after Amy spoke. 

"Fine." You huffed walking to Sticks. "Then I and Sticks will look for one ourselves! We never got much 'us' time together- doesn't that sound fun Sticks-" You stopped talking when you saw Sticks run out the door. You sighed and ran after her. 

__

Walking through the village, you made it to the destination you guys were aiming for. The animal shelter! Sticks started to complain about the walk there saying things like, 'I hate cute, fuzzy, and adorable!.' Which made your eyes widen.

"And what's so wrong with cute, fuzzy, and adorable?" 

"They're too cute, fuzzy, and adorable! Pretty sure I made that clear..-" 

You sighed and followed Sticks into the shop. She immediately denied all they had to offer. All out of options, you and Sticks began to head back to Amy's to figure out a new idea for Sticks, until you walked by a knocked over a garbage can and black trash bags that smelled like they stored a dead body in them.  

Sticks went to check them out, thinking this is happening because of her 'badger-like' behaviors, you watched as she searched inside the trash. What was surprising was her coming back out with a small robot shaped like a dog. It had green slime all over it, and it looked rusted. 

"Its....oh, its-"

"Disgusting?" You answered, looking at the robo-pup with a questioning and disgusted look. "The least objectional option." Sticks finished. 

You sighed. Sticks found a 'pet' that she can actually take home and care for like it was a real animal. So you smiled when you saw her baby talk to it. 

"Who's a little cluster-wuster!" Sticks cooed. "Imma call him Buster!"

"That's great-" You were cut off by 'Buster' shooting some green substance out of his mouth and all over your face. You sat there for a couple of seconds as Sticks walked by you, and you stood there unamused, soon following the badger.

__

"Sticks," Amy began, all now at Sticks burrow to meet her new....pet. You sat in the back with a towel Amy lent you as you washed your face. "When Y/N said to get a pet I didn't think you'd come back with something so-"