[ 013 - HONG YEIM ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

➶ NICKNAMES>> n/a

NICKNAMES
>> n/a.

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN
gwangju, south korea + seoul, south korea

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY
south korean + korean

HEIGHT + WEIGHT
163 cm + 42 kg

LANGUAGES
>> korean ;; 100% — native, born and raised in korea.

TRIVIA
>> as her mom is a stylist, she acted in multiple musicals, having been involved in musical theatre since she was a kid.

>> also involved in voice acting. once acted as the main character in the korean dub for a disney short film.

>> obsessed with making elastic bracelets as a kid. has a whole storage of them, as she can't bring herself to throw them out.

>> has a talent for guessing people's blood types the moment she meets them.

>> allergic to apples during pollen season, as they are a cross-allergy from her pollen allergies. her symptoms are not severe, but not mild either.

>> really likes giraffes. has a giraffe plushie named BERT that she loves very dearly.

>> excellent at tongue twisters. it's her go-to party trick.

>> has a curved scar right under her knee from the time she tried skateboarding at age 11, failing horribly. often draws two dots above it so that it looks like a smiley face.

MBTI
ENFP

TRAINING TIME
4 years

BACKGROUND
>> born into a happy family with a brother 2 years younger than her. her father is in higher management, and her mother is a stylist.

>> helped out at the theatre her mother worked at. also active in her school's theatre club. always loved singing and performing on stage, so theatre was the perfect outlet for her; growing to become one of the best musical theatre child actors in south korea.

>> had always been fascinated with k-pop, but never seriously considered pursuing it since she loved her passion so much.

>> scouted by SM while finishing one of her musicals. after some consideration and taking dance lessons she found she really enjoyed it, and took up the offer. had to start from the bottom due to theatre jazz being different from street dance, but improved over the years.

>> was a candidate for AESPA. least prioritized due to her short training time and the fact that there were too many vocalists. refocused her energy into improving herself.

>> was moved over to MYSTIC STORY, where she was a candidate for BILLLIE. was passed over once again, which discouraged her slightly. was then moved back to SM.

>> called in to participate in PROJECT ALLURE, which greatly increased her confidence.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

vocal | 10
dance | 8
rap | 2

fancyfaerie

»»————- ♡ ————-««

please support HONG YEIM on her journey in project allure!

»»————- ♡ ————-««