(Smut) Bruno x reader

I LITERALLY JUST REALIZED I HAVENT POSTED ANYTHING HERE SINCE WHAT?? FORVER???
IM SO SORRY LOVES
——————————————————

His aggressive yet passionate movements were enough to drive me crazy. When he slammed me on all fours on the bed, tied and restricted from moving. My every part was bare to his hungry and lustful gaze.

He loved it. Seeing me so helpless, just for *him.* My whimpers were his serotonin, it drove him insane.

"keep your ass up jussst like that, baby, I want to get a full sight of your thighs." A husky breath left his lips, his strong hand gripping my thigh. I knew he left a mark, yet it made me want him all the more.

I felt his erection press against my other thigh, making me whine, him humming. "What do you need?"

"...Just fuck me already." I rasped out, clearly embarrassed about having to explain. Yet I knew he loved it, seeing me so needy just for his cock.

Finally, he pushed the tip inside, his cock already lubricated for it to slide in easily. I tried squirming as the strange feeling remained at only my womanhood, only for the rope on my wrist to prevent me from doing so.

Instead of struggling, I only let him lead my rear down on his cock. He groaned, moving his hand to my waist, a tight grip on it.

My breath heaved and hitched as he prolonged the stillness of his hips to let me adjust. I chuckled, arching my back a small bit more.

"So patient, I'm loving it." I smirked, which instantly faltered as he aggressively pulled out and back in.

"Don't try to act so confident, love." He only teased, thrusting his hips once again.

I moaned into the sheets as he repeated this action, speeding up as time went by.

He grabbed my waist with now both hands, leading me deeper down his cock, my moans increasing by volume.

"Relax a bit more, or else it'll hurt, love." His voice softened slightly, me complying. As a reward, he rubbed my waist with his thumb, a small kiss planted on the top of my head.

He lowered his head, now next to my ear. "Such a good girl." he cooed, my eyes widening and my face flushing as his words worked magic on my body as it grew hotter.

He was now railing against me, his movements rough. I could only moan aimlessly as the slapping noises filled the room.

"Let— fuck.. Just let me hear my name, darling. Please.." his voice sounded weak for a split second, yet I could hardly react as he got more aggressive.

I slammed my head on the kitchen table, alerting the entire family. Bruno patted my back awkwardly, "are you alright?"

This was torture.