🌊 About (Y/N) 🌊

There's not a lot of Twisted Wonderland fanfics on here or anywhere as far as I've seen sooo here is this. A crossover that will most likely be shitty 😭 I'm sorry for anyone who will read this but I'll try to make it good. This will be a work in progress since I'm currently working on the Naruto fanfic! I'll set a schedule eventually on when I'll be able to set out updates for both fanfics. Also I want to make one thing clear, you know I love you guys and appreciate you but I play the English version of the game not the Japanese. If you leave any spoilers here I'll block you. No hard feelings but I warn people multiple time about spoilers both on here and my board.
**********************************************

Name:
Y/N Tomioka

Gender:
Female

Birthday:
February 8

Age:
17 (according to wiki Giyuu is 19 in the first chapters later 21 but for the sake of this fanfic reader will be 17)

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Dark Blue (You have Giyuu's eyes and hair color everything else is all you. Lovelies)

Affiliation:
Demon Slayer Corps
Ramshackle Dorm

Occupation:
Demon Slayer
Water Hashira
Student (Prefect)

Likes:
Playing Shogi
Cooking
Simmered salmon with daikon
Her kasugai crow Kanzaburou
Her TW family
Children

Dislikes:
Being poked fun of
Given wrong messages
Being belittled
Demons
Dogs
Mi- Muzan Kibutsuji

Dislikes:Being poked fun of Given wrong messages Being belittled DemonsDogsMi- Muzan Kibutsuji

Water Breathing Forms 🌊⚔️

First Form: Water Surface Slash - The user generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

Second Form: Water Wheel - The user leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Third Form: Flowing Dance - The user swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.

Fourth Form: Striking Tide - The user makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought - The user changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent in a single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. It is a "sword strike of kindness" used when the enemy willingly surrenders.

Sixth Form: Whirlpool - The user fiercely twists their upper and lower body, creating a whirlpool of air that cuts anything caught in it. Its effect and efficiently is enhanced underwater, where the user can draw water around their weapon to enhance their slashes.

Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust - The user performs a fast and accurate stab, capable of reducing the impact of a moving target.

Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin - The user cuts the target vertically in a flowing motion which is most effective when they are falling downward.

Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow - The user changes their footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold.

Tenth Form: Constant Flux - The user performs a continuous flowing attack which seemingly takes the form of a water dragon that increases in strength and power with each rotation due to momentum.

Eleventh Form: Dead Calm - A form that of Y/N's own personal creation, the user ceases all body movements and enters a state of complete tranquility, deflecting, blocking and cutting any incoming attacks with imperceptible speed with his blade. However, its effectiveness is limited as fast and numerous attacks can break through.

Love Interests:

Heartslabyul

• Riddle Rosehearts 🌹
• Trey Clover ♣️
• Cater Diamond ♦️
• Ace Tappola ♥️
• Deuce Spade ♠️

Savanclaw

•  Leona Kingscholar 🦁
• Ruggie Bucchi 🍩
• Jack Howl 🐺

Octavinelle

Azul Ashengrotto 🐙
• Jade Leech 🍄
• Floyd Leech 🦐

Scarabia

• Kalim Al-Asim ☀️
• Jamil Viper 🐍

Pomefiore

• Vil Schoenheit 👑
• Epel Felmier 🍎
• Rook Hunt 🏹

Ignihyde

Idia Shroud 💀

Diasomnia

Malleus Draconia 🐉
• Silver ⚔️
• Sebek Zigvolt ⚡️
• Lilia Vanrouge 🦇

Others

Neige LeBlanche 🐇
• Chenya 🐱
• Prince Rielle 🐚
• Jasir Al-Asim 🐯
• Prince Arian 🕊
• Allen Wondrous ☕️
• Elliot Cendre 🧹
• Rollo Flamm 🔥

I will NOT however add Cheka nor Ortho, cause one they're kids and two I'm pretty sure that one is an obvious reason itself. The relationship with them is sibling relationship.

As for the staff, it'll be platonic but that's it. 😌