4.4

Su Wei waited for the bell to ring a few times before casually picking it up. Of course he wouldn't stop picking it up, wouldn't that be a waste of someone else's well-prepared performance.

    He answered slowly, and the voice over the phone was a little annoyed.

    "Wei Chen, if you want to make trouble, be careful! I called several times, but you didn't hear me. Do you know that I'm worried. I know you're not happy that I went to city B for business. But that was also arranged by the company. Opportunity! And although the announcement has been confirmed to the company, the final candidate has to be finalized after the sponsor has seen the real person. It is very likely that I will be eliminated. Do you know how much pressure I have been under these days? I don't understand why you are so Don't worry about me, you can't do without me? You used to be very sensible. This announcement is the launch of the new suits of SD's beauty series. You should understand its influence in China. Forget it, I'm also confused, how would you know this after telling you so much. "

    Su Wei sneered. SD, of course, knows that after he arrived in this world, he quickly made up for all the luxury brands in the fashion world. According to his almost unforgettable buff, he can quickly extract the past and present of each brand.

    SD was founded 300 years ago by a mysterious Chinese family. It was initially unknown, but after several generations of genius designs, it has now become one of the most well-known high-end luxury clothing in China. It also has jewelry, jewelry, famous products, bags and other luxury goods. The new products launched every season are eagerly sought after, and membership orders are all over the Federation. However, the beauty series is only its low-end products, but for He Yang, it is an unprecedented resource.

.As for how this resource came from, it is self-evident. Wei Qingyu was really willing to give up the opportunity to cooperate with another first-line supermodel, and forced the Wei family to help him push He Yang to the top.

    It's a pity that He Yang was unlucky. This time, he only received a few more announcements, and he was still wandering in the second and third lines.

    He deliberately said aggrieved: "He Yang, what are you talking about. You took Beauty's announcement, and I've always been very happy for you. And I'm also very worried about you. A few days ago, gossip broke the news, this time the beauty series of The press conference, there is a black box behind it. You can see that even Gilser was squeezed out. It's really hateful. But the person who replaced him is not very capable. , I don't know if it will be blocked. But He Yang, you are different, you rely on strength, so don't be afraid."

.The other end of the phone choked, and it took a long while to squeeze out a sentence, "Don't look at those messy **. Did you think about what I told you before I left?"

    Su Wei said lightly: "The group stage is over."

    "That's good. Since you didn't get selected, don't think about being a model in the future. You're not suitable for this profession. Take advantage of these few days to go out and look for a job. It's still the same as before, you can also work in a restaurant, Just don't do it too late, that kind of three-shift system is fine."

    Hehe, Ganqing Restaurant is opened by your family, what standard have you come to set? Wei Chen has always relied on selling his labor, so there is no need to hire hourly workers in an industry with regular work and rest. Pick and choose, and the restaurant will immediately shove you out of the house, and it's not the young master who invited you back.

    Su Wei was too lazy to deal with each other. After a casual perfunctory, he hung up the phone. .As for whether he was selected or not, He Yang didn't need to know from his mouth at all.