turning her on to turn her off prank

Author's Note:

Before you proceed, I would like to thank you for all the love and support for this book! Yesterday, it reached 1,000 reads. It still feels surreal for me. I didn't expect that it would gain this much attention within a couple of weeks, but I am truly thankful.

Just to remind you, I am accepting requests. So, if you have any scenario in mind that you would like me to write about, please do let me know. I'm starting to run low on ideas.

That is all I had to say, enjoy reading!

_____

"Jagi, which do you prefer watching first? An action movie or a mystery thriller movie?" Haewon questioned without looking at you, since her eyes were fixed on the screen of the television as they skimmed through the options. You and Haewon prefer watching films under these genres over romance films.

The long-awaited movie night that you two have been wanting to do for a while by now has finally transpired. Over the past month, you two have barely spent time together as both of you have been really busy. During that time, Haewon's schedule was jam-packed, so she stayed in the dormitory of NMIXX for practicality.

NMIXX has recently made their debut, so Haewon and the girls had activities left and right. As for you, you were pretty much in the same state as her. However, what kept you busy was your research paper and your final defense. You were the leader, so the weight was heavier for you. The fact that you are a working student made it tougher for you.

Now that Haewon is through with the group promotions for 'AD MARE' era, and that you are through with the final defense with flying colors, both of you arrived home by the afternoon after a while. Your supervisor allowed you to go home earlier than usual upon learning about your final defense. She told you to consider it as her congratulatory gift.

Neither you nor Haewon was willing to spend the remaining time of the day by simply resting even after the physically, mentally, and emotionally demanding month that it has been. After all, it has been a month since the two of you have last seen each other. The longing that you had for each other overpowered the exhaustion. Both of you were eager to spend your much-needed time together as soon as possible.

That is how you ended up here.

"I prefer watching the mystery thriller first." You responded, handing the bowl of homemade popcorn to Haewon which she gladly took. You curled up next to her and leaned your head on her shoulder.

"Mystery thriller, it is." Haewon crooned, selecting the movie under the said genre that she has been eyeing and setting the remote aside afterwards. She did that, so that she can eventually hold your hand. Then, she shared her blanket with you before she leaned her head against yours and intertwined her fingers with yours.

A beam of contentment formed on your lips as you quickly melted into her touch.

"I missed this... I missed you." You mumbled, keeping your eyes on the screen. You thought that Haewon wouldn't catch on, since she was so indulged in the movie. But then, she did. She smiled from ear to ear, feeling her heart go pit-a-pat.

You felt the weight of her head resting on your own disappear. You were already comfortable in that position, so you were about to turn to her and question her about it. Before you had the chance to do so, you felt a pair of lips brush against your head.

"I missed this as much as you do, and I missed you more..." She spoke softly, stroking your hand before resting her head against yours again.

You felt your heart flutter.