4.9

Xi Zongzheng looked at the boy on the catwalk. Later, he dealt with the hard photo, but instructed Wu Qianmo not to publish it without his permission. Now it seems that he feels that his decision is the right one.

    It's been a month, and his boy looks even more radiant. Gorgeous facial features, passionate eyes. The body seemed to still have the temperature of the last time, making him recall that taste every night.

    "Send this down and show it to Lotia, and she will naturally know what to do." Xi Zongzheng instructed, and the housekeeper took it and arranged for a staff member to send the note down.

    The reminder for the first round of the promotion appeared, Lotia held a note and looked around to announce the content. Fortunately, the first show took into account the tension and ratings of the new people, and the prompts that appeared were not difficult to understand.

    "ip" - mellow, fiery and fingertips.

.Warm and mellow, the answer comes out, yes. Seeing that everyone had guessed the subject of today's hard photo, Lotia smiled brightly: "Sorry, neither I, Mr. Folian-Chen, can answer you for sure, but my dears, the rules of the game are not the next day. The answer is officially announced. I have to remind you that you still have 29 minutes to prepare. And there is only one set of each costume and prop, first come first served."

    Folian-Chen shook his head, and I have to say that Lotia is good at this. According to her, this is called a true portrayal of human nature.

    The newcomers scattered in a hurry, rushing to the backstage. Although it is the backstage, in the show field, everyone's every move is actually exposed to the judges. Many people who seem to have a harmonious relationship on the surface, in order to compete for outstanding dress, tear off their hypocritical faces at this time.

    Su Wei stood still. .The little assistant got out of his dressing room, but became anxious for him, "Brother Chen, why don't you go get your clothes? Oh, look at those people, they all picked the best!"

    Su Wei said, "Wait first."

    The little assistant was suspicious, "Brother Chen, are you still thinking about those key tips?" He nodded to himself, "Yes, this is the most important thing."

    Su Wei patted his head, this little fool has been very motivated since he turned into his personal assistant. Although he still lacks show experience, he is more like a semi-professional agent than before.

    Yes, he thought the last word was very strange. Even if the word strange is not used to describe it, it is at least a bit abrupt. How should I put it, he doesn't match the first two words at all. The so-called dissonance.

.If the first expresses the aroma of the coffee and the second expresses the heat of the coffee, then what does the third mean. Are you going to pick up your coffee?

    Su Wei frowned and thought, and suddenly her eyes lit up. This time, he walked quickly towards the backstage.

    When he got to the coat and hat stop, there were not many clothes left on the long racks. Su Wei took a general look, stretched out her hand and picked one.

    But when he was about to get it, the clothes were quickly taken away by another hand.

    He looked up and saw that Wei Qingyu was standing with several new models, holding what he wanted in his hands. A newcomer behind him pretended to be surprised: "Brother Yu, why did Wei Chen also like the clothes you chose? Didn't he know that you were wearing this plaid style when you qualified for the group stage? . And after you wear it, no one wants to wear it again, so as not to humiliate yourself, ahaha. "