Final Author's Note

That concludes Savior.

In the past almost exactly four months that I've been writing this story, I've gotten to explore a new side of TVD that came with changing literally everything about canon. It has been really, really fun and I thank you all for joining me on this journey.

I will not be going into Legacies, as previously stated, because it's not complete, and also because so much has changed in canon— I literally wouldn't have anything to write about! There are no Saltzman twins, Hope isn't an orphan, etc. On a side note I'm super excited for the Mikaelson family reunion in episode 4x15 airing this Thursday, April 14.

In terms of the epilogue, you can assume the following:

- Maddy and Klaus got to continue raising Hope happily.

- Elijah and Elena got to continue raising Anita happily.

- Rebekah and Matt were able to conceive children and went on to have a whole bunch of them, naturally.

- Kol and Bonnie went on to have kids of their own.

- Freya and Keelin adopted a child of their own.

- Vincent and Jo adopted a child of their own as well.

- Finn and Lexi found peace in the world of the living, and will eventually find peace when they die once again, in a very long time from now.

- Jenna and Alaric got to raise their son, Duke.

- Damon and Meredith were happy without children, and remained the cool aunt and uncle of the family.

- Stefan and Valerie adopted a child of their own.

- Enzo and Liv found a way to link Liv's life to Enzo's so that they could be immortal together.

- Kai and Monique remained happy, living their own lives.

- Sarah became a professional photographer and would continue to come by often to visit Hope and give her advice.

- Marcel and Cami lived proudly with their vampire community in New Orleans, and eventually, Cami's cousin Declan came to lead the Human Faction to establish true peace.

- Jackson eventually turned into a hybrid, and he and Hayley passed the torch onto Aiden's younger brother, Nick.

- Aiden and Josh got their happy ending.

- Jeremy and Davina had fun with their art and just got a chance to be young adults with a near-normal life.

- All surviving Heretics got their happy endings as well.

Thank you, again, to everyone who has stuck with this story. I couldn't have done it without you.

If you would like to read my new story (Camille O'Connell x OC) check out 'The Beautiful and the Faultless' on my profile!

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox