4.12

The newcomers took turns to draw lots. Everyone was uneasy before the draw. Obviously, they also realized the randomness of luck, so after getting the brand name, some people shouted in joy, while others bowed their heads in frustration.

    There are also a group of people who are even more proud. The most conspicuous of them, of course, was Wei Qingyu, who was receiving the envy and jealousy of everyone.

    Su Wei glanced at it, then withdrew his gaze. He believed that Wei Qingyu must have got a good card, because as a child of luck in this world, he could indeed be luckier than others.

    The little assistant curled his lips unhappily and muttered, "What's so great, is he sure to win the championship? It's mysterious and shows off like that. I don't dare others to look at his famous brand, as if he is afraid of being caught. It's the same as someone else stole it. The most abhorrent thing, he even came to taunt us on purpose." . . After speaking, the little assistant frowned again, "But Brother Chen, we are indeed too reckless."

    Su Wei frowned slightly when she looked at the brand name in her hand. Indeed, there is something wrong with the draw, but this one was drawn—

    Gemini.

    In fact, before, some newcomers quickly ranked the theme of this time in an unpleasant order, the so-called three famous brands that do not want to be drawn. They are Gemini, Virgo, and Hera. The first two do not know how to behave, and the third is of course the reputation is not very good.

    Sure enough, the young rookie who had drawn Hera was about to cry, and in sharp contrast was Ming Xiu's calm face.

    Fortunately, according to the order of the lottery, he ranked 7th, so he doesn't have to play too early, of course, this does not provide him with more preparation time.

.Thinking about it, Su Wei immediately turned around and walked to the backstage, quickly picking out clothes. Fortunately, as the president in his previous life, he accompanied clients to large and small occasions, and he already had a draft in his heart. And fortunately, although Lianka is still on vacation, Lee has returned to work at hdel.

    The little assistant blinked suspiciously and looked at the thing in his hand. Well, he can understand that two sets of clothes are indeed more in line with the theme, but why the third set? And Brother Chen, do you really have that time in the United States to keep changing clothes? You can't have a strip show in front of everyone. Can he say that at this moment his heart is broken.

    However, when Su Wei got together with the makeup artist, his eyes opened wider and wider, revealing extremely excited eyes.

    While the newcomers were preparing backstage, the jury did not rest.

.Lotia used her usual flamboyant style to betray the cameras and the audience across the Federation. She held the list in her hand and tutted: "Let's see who our lovely newcomers have chosen. I will Read them one by one. Come first, Delin, let me see who he draws. What, you don't care about him, og, poor lad will be heartbroken. Okay, just kidding That's all, he won the Cancer sign, which is not bad. Let's look at the next one, the popular candidate Ming Xiu. Oh, her luck is also good, the lottery is the goddess of wisdom and war - Athena. "

    There is no way, the voting mailbox and the message board are synchronized in real time, not to mention the Intercontinental Network, a large group of Mifensi who are waiting to feed have already arrived. However, as the host, Lotia can naturally smooth things out.

    "Next, take a look at your favorite Wei Qingyu..Oh my god, I actually won 'Poseidon'. Oh, his luck is pretty good, and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. The most beautiful man in the God Realm, a sea full of mysterious imagination, is simply the perfect combination in mythology. "